Video Music

5 posts
7 May 2018
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz

I've just shot a fitness video featuring a very popular glamour model and I'm wondering if any of you wonderful people know where the best places to find some music to go with the video footage?

I certainly don't mind crediting the creator for the music. And I don't mind paying a few pounds for the rights to use such music.

I have looked and there is an awful lot of websites to choose from. It would be good to get some recommendation for a website that someone has used, and is possibly still using it now. 

Posted 7 May 2018
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Triple scoop seems to be a very popular one. I have Animoto that I use for client videos and they linked in to them a while back to increase choice. I suspect a song from them would be more than a couple of quid mind you. Expect to have fun with Facebook and Youtube. All the music I use is full licenced but I still end up in punch ups over companies trying to claim they have the rights to the music The default move seems to be to claim you are violating copyright the moment you post

Posted 7 May 2018
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
redbaron

Triple scoop seems to be a very popular one. I have Animoto that I use for client videos and they linked in to them a while back to increase choice. I suspect a song from them would be more than a couple of quid mind you. Expect to have fun with Facebook and Youtube. All the music I use is full licenced but I still end up in punch ups over companies trying to claim they have the rights to the music The default move seems to be to claim you are violating copyright the moment you post

Thank you. I will check both web sites out. cheeky
Posted 8 May 2018
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
https://www.premiumbeat.com It's well worth paying for Royalty Free music.
Posted 11 May 2018
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
Keltica

https://www.premiumbeat.com It's well worth paying for Royalty Free music.

Yes it is a good website. I've already found it and downloaded some music I liked.

Thank you very much for your help. cheeky
Posted 11 May 2018
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join