Purestorm Update

Purestorm Update

49 posts
25 Feb 2018
matt
Photographer
matt
Afternoon All Recently a certain someone from a certain rival site trolled the forum and tried to assure everyone that there wasn't a new Purestorm on it's way. It's a bit sad that people have to resort to underhand tactics, especially as I haven't done anything to provoke it, but that's the nature of the Internet unfortunately. Anyway, just to clarify, there most certainly IS a new Purestorm on the way. Although I can't give you a definite time frame at the moment for it's launch I would anticipate that the new site will be live within 2 months, hopefully sooner. I thank you all for your patience. It has taken longer than expected but I do want it to be right when it goes live. I'm very pleased with it and I hope that you will be too. Enjoy the rest of the weekend Matt
Posted 25 Feb 2018
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Thanks for the update Matt, look forward to the new site but as many others have said I think we'd rather you took your time and got it right
Posted 25 Feb 2018
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Struggling to see the rationality of recent idiots. If you don't like a site for some reason that's fine. Coming on and deliberately causing trouble comes over as the sort of stuff you expect from the schoolyard idiot. The type that go round smashing up anything intended to make peoples life better just because they never get anything nice themselves.

Personally I have no issues with any of the sites I have placed my flag on. Each has it own personality. All have gone through periods during their development better put in the past.

Posted 25 Feb 2018
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
redbaron

Struggling to see the rationality of recent idiots.

The owner of the other site is desparate and is using every opportunity to bad-mouth other sites.

Posted 25 Feb 2018
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
Thanks for the update, Matt.

Posted 25 Feb 2018
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
This all sounds very exciting.
Posted 26 Feb 2018
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
matt

Afternoon All Recently a certain someone from a certain rival site trolled the forum and tried to assure everyone that there wasn't a new Purestorm on it's way. It's a bit sad that people have to resort to underhand tactics, especially as I haven't done anything to provoke it, but that's the nature of the Internet unfortunately.

This is a message I got from that rival site owner:

"Hi,

I'm not desperate at all, you are a deluded and bitter child showing desperation by saying such utter nonsense.

PP grows while PS withers and dies, down to just 1,500 active members.

I laugh in Matt's general direction because he let it happen, just like James on NM. Promising a new version yet delivering nothing but empty promises. I didn't bad mouth PS despite having plenty of reasons to do so. I explained why I think thye ****ed up."

To the person here who is his mole, pls let him know that I did not receive his last response, seems that he does not know how his site works.

Posted 26 Feb 2018
Edited by Love 26 Feb 2018
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
matt

Afternoon All Recently a certain someone from a certain rival site trolled the forum and tried to assure everyone that there wasn't a new Purestorm on it's way. It's a bit sad that people have to resort to underhand tactics, especially as I haven't done anything to provoke it, but that's the nature of the Internet unfortunately. Anyway, just to clarify, there most certainly IS a new Purestorm on the way. Although I can't give you a definite time frame at the moment for it's launch I would anticipate that the new site will be live within 2 months, hopefully sooner. I thank you all for your patience. It has taken longer than expected but I do want it to be right when it goes live. I'm very pleased with it and I hope that you will be too. Enjoy the rest of the weekend Matt

I think someone is worried, and you should take this as a compliment Matt. cheeky
Posted 26 Feb 2018
magpie1
Photographer
magpie1
I'm on 'that other site' so will probably get 'shopped' but when my subscription runs out there I'll not be paying to renew. Getting ever so tired of cringing attention seekers, and 'Look at me's , self bumping threads, and a**e lickers' obsessing over Friends Priviledged Invites, the place is inducing terminal boredom. I'm by no means alone, if PS gets itself in gear it could pick up many disgruntleds.

Posted 26 Feb 2018
Edited by magpie1 26 Feb 2018
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
Looking forward to it going live Matt. Thanks for sticking with it for so long.

Posted 28 Feb 2018
digitalmood
Photographer
digitalmood
Sticking with you mate
Posted 28 Feb 2018
MonochromeSet
Photographer
MonochromeSet
magpie1

I'm on 'that other site' so will probably get 'shopped' but when my subscription runs out there I'll not be paying to renew. Getting ever so tired of cringing attention seekers, and 'Look at me's , self bumping threads, and a**e lickers' obsessing over Friends Priviledged Invites, the place is inducing terminal boredom. I'm by no means alone, if PS gets itself in gear it could pick up many disgruntleds.

FPI - Freeman's Purpleport In-Crowd lol

Posted 28 Feb 2018
Dirkus
Photographer
Dirkus
Greetings Yes, will be interesting to see the new site and looking forward to it Have fun
Posted 28 Feb 2018
bailey_p
Photographer
bailey_p
I don't think a new site is needed, I think the problem with all the modelling is then all need a good clear out of old unused profiles that have not been active in the last 6 months or even the last year. I have searched for Models in he USA and was not possible to find anyone that was active in the last 6 months Just done a studio search on here and found on page one of the serch 2018 5 active studios. Rotherham, Reading, Essex, Wakefield, Hampshire and I want one in Birmingham. 2017 4 studios was last log in 2016 7 studios was last log in 2015 3 studios was last log in 2014 1 studio was last log in After a good clear out, give it a new coat of paint.
Posted 1 March 2018
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
bailey_p

I don't think a new site is needed, I think the problem with all the modelling is then all need a good clear out of old unused profiles that have not been active in the last 6 months or even the last year.

How would that change anything ?

Posted 1 March 2018
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join