† R.I.P. † Model Penny Henry (Penelopewise) ">† R.I.P. † Model Penny Henry (Penelopewi...

† R.I.P. † Model Penny Henry (Penelopewise)

18 posts
16 Nov 2017
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko

It's with the heaviest heart that I have to inform you of the death of Penny Henry, also known as Penelopewise, (Harriet Penelope Henry) around the end of October. Lively, vivacious, up for anything, photographing her was always fun-filled and exceeded all expectations. Her loss will be felt by all those who's lives she touched. Currently her portfolio on here remains in place, I don't know what happens with it now. RIP Penny. xxxxx 

Moderator Edit
http://www.purestorm.com/Penelopewise

Posted 16 Nov 2017
Edited by Love 16 Nov 2017
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
I didn't know her but such sad news, especially as she was so young. Thoughts are with her family
Posted 16 Nov 2017
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Terribly sad, my heart goes out to her family and loved ones
R.I.P 
Posted 16 Nov 2017
Edited by Love 16 Nov 2017
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
RIP Penny and condolances to the family and friends.

Posted 16 Nov 2017
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
Thank you to those who've expressed condolences, and to the moderator who kindly amended her portfolio accordingly, - very tastefully done. The family are happy for penny's portfolio to remain in place, their concern was that photographers might continue to try and book her for shoots, that possibility has been eliminated.

Posted 17 Nov 2017
Biggles485
Photographer
Biggles485
A sad loss - very beautiful! Rest in Peace

Posted 17 Nov 2017
Kizer
Photographer
Kizer
Sorry to hear this sad news.

My condolences to her family and all that new her.

Posted 19 Nov 2017
DougRossPhotographic
Photographer
DougRossPhot..

Way too young; condolences to Penny's family and all who knew and worked with her. RIP

Posted 3 Dec 2017
KevinJS
Photographer
KevinJS
Hi,
This is very said to young to go. R.I.P. Sympathy to her family and friends

Posted 6 Dec 2017
Photog3000
Photographer
Photog3000
Very sad news, R.I.P. Penny, gone too young. Deepest condolences to her family and friends.

Posted 18 Dec 2017
alexcrawford
Photographer
alexcrawford
Such sad news to read. My condolences to Penny's family and friends

Posted 4 Jan 2018
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
Once again thanks so much to those who've expressed their condolences regarding the loss of the lovely Penny Henry. I hope that through my photography and other's who've photographed her, that her memory will live on. Thank you so much!

Posted 4 Jan 2018
1113images
Photographer
1113images
This is terrible news so young and beautiful, my condolences to her family and friends x

Posted 13 Jan 2018
Gordon
Photographer
Gordon
How terrible for the sad loss for such a lovely young lady , I hope she died without any pain , at lest she is at peace . I feel sorry for her family for such a sad loss
Posted 13 Jan 2018
Oh man.. I knew this girl a long time ago. She went to the same school as me.. I remember her when we were young teenagers.. she was a great model and a great, budding photographer. Does anyone know what happened? So so sad..
Posted 18 Jan 2018
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join