Hello...... again!

Hello...... again!

6 posts
1 April 2017
Hi PS,
I used to use this site a lot a long time ago, and whilst I've popped back now and again I haven't been checking back regularly (sorry to those who wrote me messages from quite a while ago - I wasn't intentionally ignoring you!)

I decided to sort my portfolio out today and upload my new work / text / stats, etc. but then was really shocked to look at current users online.. only to see there are 36! I really thought Purestorm was busier than that!

Anyway, this is kind of a hello / introduction.. even though I'm deffo not new.. I'm new to coming back to PS after a loooong break, and hopefully using it more regularly

Chiara x
Posted 1 April 2017
Edited by wildchief 1 April 2017
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Welcome back Chiara. Its a bit quiet lately but I think it will be worth staying around as changes are not too far away now

Posted 2 April 2017
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Hello and good to see you back again.

Posted 2 April 2017
w4pictures

Hello and good to see you back again.

Thanks a lot w4pictures, that's kind!
Posted 2 April 2017
redbaron

Welcome back Chiara. Its a bit quiet lately but I think it will be worth staying around as changes are not too far away now

Thanks a lot redbaron.. I hope so.. it would be great to see this site getting busier again! Yay for changes <3

Posted 2 April 2017
Biggles485
Photographer
Biggles485
redbaron

+1

Posted 3 April 2017
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join