Philip Sutcliffe (AKA Fiona Cooper) Gets 4 Years

Philip Sutcliffe (AKA Fiona Cooper) Gets 4 Years

15 posts
21 Feb 2017
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Philip Sutcliffe who owned and ran the adult production company Fiona Cooper and who was notorious within the industry was today sentenced at Sheffield Crown Court to 4 years for sexual assault on a female under 16.

I believe the assault was unconnected to this industry.

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=265268

Maybe someone can make the link clickable.

Moderator Input
Court Reports can be read here or here.

Posted 21 Feb 2017
Edited by Love 22 Feb 2017
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron

The default quick Reply option does not allow hyperlinks. You need to click on the other option  - Post Reply (before typing or you lose everything!) to get the extra goodies. Another niggle that needs sorting when the new site does arrive
Posted 21 Feb 2017
Edited by redbaron 21 Feb 2017
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
From what I'd heard from others he'd previously been convicted of a similar offence and served time for it. You'd have thought he'd have got a longer sentence this time round. The joys of the British legal system.

Posted 21 Feb 2017
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
The 2 links above to the newspaper reports are useless.

Posted 22 Feb 2017
KevinJS
Photographer
KevinJS
IainT

Philip Sutcliffe who owned and ran the adult production company Fiona Cooper and who was notorious within the industry was today sentenced at Sheffield Crown Court to 4 years for sexual assault on a female under 16.

I believe the assault was unconnected to this industry.

Maybe someone can make the link clickable.

Moderator Input
Court Reports can be read here or here.

Thing is as the sentence is 4 years or less he will be eligable for 50% parole if he behaves, also the income from Fiona Cooper will be sizeable and that will grow in his bank account.

Not quite a win win for him but he has got of lightly
Posted 22 Feb 2017
Purestorm
Photographer
Purestorm
BigEarsPix

The 2 links above to the newspaper reports are useless.
The two linked Court Reports are very useful as they confirm IainT's post as being factual.

Posted 23 Feb 2017
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
4 years isn't much of a sentence and it's laughable that he admitted he'd done wrong given his previous offences. However it's difficult to know how you should treat such an individual. Life imprisonment? A 10 year sentence would be more of a deterrent.

Posted 23 Feb 2017
Edited by HowardJ 23 Feb 2017
IainT
Photographer
IainT
HowardJ
4 years isn't much of a sentence and it's laughable that he admitted he'd done wrong given his previous offences. However it's difficult to know how you should treat such an individual. Life imprisonment? A 10 year sentence would be more of a deterrent.
I've been following this case for almost 2 years now. Whats particularly disappointing is that is that the original sentence was 5 years, but the judge gave a 1 year discount for pleading guilty despite the fact that he has changed his plea more than once and dragged this out as much as he could since his original appearance back in 2015, thus causing his victim and her family even more distress.
Posted 23 Feb 2017
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
IainT
I've been following this case for almost 2 years now. Whats particularly disappointing is that is that the original sentence was 5 years, but the judge gave a 1 year discount for pleading guilty despite the fact that he has changed his plea more than once and dragged this out as much as he could since his original appearance back in 2015, thus causing his victim and her family even more distress.
Even 5 years is too little especially as he may get time off for good behaviour. I'm not really sure how behaving nicely in prison makes you less of a threat so they let you out early. It should be a full 10 years, so it's a big chunk of someone's life they'll be spending behind bars. I guess even that won't deter some people though. Maybe we should reintroduce the death penalty and be done with them?
Posted 23 Feb 2017
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
Purestorm

The two linked Court Reports are very useful as they confirm IainT's post as being factual.

What I mean is the 2 links take me to a load of adverts and no court reports.
Okay I have found you have to take part in a quiz before you can see the article. Typical local newspaper web site.

Moderator Comment
The two weblinks above should take the viewer straight to the Court Reports
However if the viewer has not taken the precaution of installing an Adblocker they may see adverts.
Posted 27 Feb 2017
Edited by Love 27 Feb 2017
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
I mentioned this conviction to a model today and she said:

"I don't care what the papers say. They are a great company to work for and I enjoy working for them. That fact is I do my job and I get paid and I go home it's very simple! Thank you"

To which I said:

"That's probably what people said about the SS during World War II and jimmy savile."

Some people just don't care.

Posted 8 March 2017
Edited by HowardJ 8 March 2017
????????????????

Posted 18 April 2017
Oops lol!!! I was using the clapping emoji but obviously didn't work.. Ah well glad another pervert if the streets! Xx

Posted 18 April 2017
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
SoftGentle
Oops lol!!! I was using the clapping emoji but obviously didn't work.. Ah well glad another pervert if the streets! Xx
His company is still operating and no doubt he will be back to his old ways when he gets out.
Posted 20 April 2017
Edited by HowardJ 22 April 2017
Probably one of my friends shot with him regular despite me telling her not too but she said he was fine n they got on well.. But who am I to judge other people's decisions xx

Posted 22 April 2017
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join