Subsciption info

Subsciption info

7 posts
2 Feb 2017
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
Please add the expiry date in the profile "Subscription" section.

"You currently have a subscription for membership. Expiry date dd.mm.yyyy"

TIA

Posted 2 Feb 2017
Biggles485
Photographer
Biggles485
Agreed! I checked my Account on here last night to try and find out when my subscription was due but to no avail, came down this morning to a message from World Pay that my subscription had not been paid

I transfer money from one account to a current account as bills are due, if I don't expect a bill that account has limited funds in it, this way if I lost my bank card or was "scammed" in any way my losses would be minimal

Posted 5 March 2017
Biggles485
Photographer
Biggles485
Will also now add that the "Worldpay" system is far from user friendly!!

Posted 5 March 2017
Copperbronze
Photographer
Copperbronze
That's an understatement!

Posted 8 March 2017
Tim
Model
Tim
Thank you for the suggestion of this cheekybetter transparency of the renewal/expiry date would be helpful from the WorldPay system, this can all be seen within the WorldPay portal; however, I will investigate with WorldPay to see if we can get this information within your account settings here without having to log into WorldPay.

Great suggestion, thank you.
Posted 9 March 2017
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography

I can't find subsciption info in the new site ?

Posted 13 May 2018
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Biggles485
Will also now add that the "Worldpay" system is far from user friendly!!

Yup Matt was talking about this before the upgrade but for the time being he is stuck with it. In terms of subscriptions not going through if you look you have been set up as a VIP member right now which is as high as it goes hence why some are not able to 'upgrade' Oddly if you click on the upgrade link in the footer it tells you this. I think right now Matt is more intersted in getting the site moving again that pushing subsctiptions so make hay while the sun shines

Posted 13 May 2018
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join