Ayrshire models

Ayrshire models

5 posts
13 June 2016
JimM
Photographer
JimM
Having had an enforced break recently (breaking your leg in 2 places and having your leg in plaster for 6 months and the resulting physiotherapy can do that lol) I decided to try and get back into some photography and logged in here to do a search.But apparently there are no models active in Ayrshire at the moment, the most recent one having logged in 4 months ago! So where are they all?I know that sometimes they move on or take breaks for whatever reason but surely new ones join to take their place or are they all going elsewhere? Would really like to know as I'm still not up to travelling great distances to find models

Posted 13 June 2016
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Glasgow !

Posted 16 June 2016
JimM
Photographer
JimM
Even Glasgow seems very limited at the moment

Posted 23 June 2016
Bob
Photographer
Bob
JimM

So where are they all?

Dunno, but they aren't down this end.
There seems to be a dearth of active models across all the sites at the moment, unless one is merely looking to thrust tenners at the less pretty girls willing to drop their knickers or be hog-tied naked, but the demise of the Lads Mags probably has a lot to do with the famine.
It would be nice to go back to those days when modelling was more acceptable and when many girls were more interested in creating images than in merely counting the tenners on offer, but I don't think that is likely to happen for a long time.
Bob

Posted 23 June 2016
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
Bob

Dunno, but they aren't down this end.
There seems to be a dearth of active models across all the sites at the moment, unless one is merely looking to thrust tenners at the less pretty girls willing to drop their knickers or be hog-tied naked, but the demise of the Lads Mags probably has a lot to do with the famine.
It would be nice to go back to those days when modelling was more acceptable and when many girls were more interested in creating images than in merely counting the tenners on offer, but I don't think that is likely to happen for a long time.
Bob

This is a bit harsh. Speaking has a tacky snapshooter willing to hand out tenners I'm finding it difficult to find suitable talent too. I do  have standards you know. My biggest nightmare is trying to find models without the godawful tattoos.
Posted 23 June 2016
Edited by BigEarsPix 23 June 2016
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join