My Favourite Video Tutorial

My Favourite Video Tutorial

6 posts
19 May 2016
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz

Over the last few years I have watched an awful lot of video tutorials on photography. I can only hope that my sieve like brain has retained some of that information. What most of these tutorials lack is entertainment. It's much easier to learn if the person giving you the tutorial is a very likeable and amusing individual.

Yes this one is for photographers but I think models would find this tutorial amusing and beneficial also.
Posted 19 May 2016
Edited by Mr_Catz 19 May 2016
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
Posted 19 May 2016
Edited by BigEarsPix 19 May 2016
Havocphotography
Photographer
Havocphotogr..
Ladiesman
Over the last few years I have watched an awful lot of video tutorials on photography. I can only hope that my sieve like brain has retained some of that information. What most of these tutorials lack is entertainment. It's much easier to learn if the person giving you the tutorial is a very likeable and amusing individual.   Yes this one is for photographers but I think models would find this tutorial amusing and beneficial also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOP5aggUwF8
I tried to watch it, I did, but funny? Are you kidding? I was more interested in the sweat dripping from his greasy face. I mean, good lord, no wonder photographers get a bad rap, too many resemble his desperation.
Posted 20 May 2016
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
Havocphotography

I tried to watch it, I did, but funny? Are you kidding? I was more interested in the sweat dripping from his greasy face. I mean, good lord, no wonder photographers get a bad rap, too many resemble his desperation.

Judging by your work (particularly on 500 pics) you must be joking? Surely you could do with listening to a bit of his advice. surprise
Posted 21 May 2016
wiltshiretog
Photographer
wiltshiretog
I am going to give this a watch later,i started but i am editing at present,but it looks like it could be good.

Posted 21 May 2016
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
wiltshiretog

I am going to give this a watch later,i started but i am editing at present,but it looks like it could be good.

I would advise watching it in 3 parts as it is so long. cheeky
Posted 10 June 2016
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join