Personal Training and Indian Head Massage

Personal Training and Indian Head Massage

2 posts
18 Jan 2008

If your interested in personal training within the London or south east region then let me know.

I have a fitness studio located in Marble arch just off oxford street. A massage studio in Gt Portland street near oxford circus tube and another fitness studio in Beckenham SE London. Otherwise we can train you in the comfort of your own home if thats what you prefer, or perhaps even a local park to you.

Personal Training is 1-2-1 training to help tone specific areas, lose weight etc what ever your goals and can help for an up and coming shoot and general health.

Indian Head Massage is a massage of the neck, shoulders, scalp and face and relieves tension throughout the whole body as the neck is where all the nerves of the body cross over into the skull.

Bookings come with a free consultation and fitness assessment plus a free pedometer.

Like to know anymore message me or check out www.breathefitness.uk.com

Posted 18 Jan 2008
marieuk
Model
marieuk
I regularly train with Anthony at his studio and in my home. He very professional and gives u a great work out that hits all the right spots. 100% guaranteed to get fit loss weight and get an all over body tone. would highly recommend so wat u waiting for go book him.love6
Posted 20 Jan 2008
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join