Wheres the new Year thread ???

Wheres the new Year thread ???

16 posts
31 Dec 2015
Dirkus
Photographer
Dirkus
Greetings Could'nt see it so maybe this could be it............... Happy New year and all that stuff to everybody hope 2016 is a good un Have fun
Posted 31 Dec 2015
matt
Photographer
matt
Happy new year everyone!!!

Posted 1 Jan 2016
photofrank
Photographer
photofrank
Happy new year!

Posted 1 Jan 2016
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Bloody Ell. Are you still around Dirkus. Happy new year yer old bugger. Been too busy milking sheep and shearing the cows recently to pop on the forums?

Posted 1 Jan 2016
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Happy New Year everybody!
Posted 1 Jan 2016
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Oh and happy new year
Posted 1 Jan 2016
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Happy New Year!

Posted 1 Jan 2016
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Happy New Year!

Bob
PS. Anybody know why there were shortbread crumbs in the bed this morning?
Posted 1 Jan 2016
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Happy New Year To All Of You smiley
Posted 1 Jan 2016
KevinJS
Photographer
KevinJS
Hi All
Happy 2016,Let's hope it is a good one

Posted 1 Jan 2016
Dirkus
Photographer
Dirkus
redbaron
Bloody Ell. Are you still around Dirkus. Happy new year yer old bugger. Been too busy milking sheep and shearing the cows recently to pop on the forums?
Greetings Red Yea, something like that, bit over twelve months ago God and the Devil had a argument about me both saying you have him, Oh no you have him oh no you have him Etc etc. anyway the NHS intervened and so after making me Bionic they sent me back into the community to make it suffer a while longer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yea not quite as active as I was but getting back into it now Cheers. Hope all is well in your world and the new year brings lots of naked models, well that's what I'm hoping for!!! Have fun
Posted 1 Jan 2016
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
Happy new year to everyone.

Posted 2 Jan 2016
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Dirkus
Greetings Red Yea, something like that, bit over twelve months ago God and the Devil had a argument about me both saying you have him, Oh no you have him oh no you have him Etc etc. anyway the NHS intervened and so after making me Bionic they sent me back into the community to make it suffer a while longer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yea not quite as active as I was but getting back into it now Cheers. Hope all is well in your world and the new year brings lots of naked models, well that's what I'm hoping for!!! Have fun
Sorry to hear that Dirkus. Good to hear you're on the mend. I hope you have a more restful 2016
Posted 2 Jan 2016
pontius584
Photographer
pontius584
Dirkus

I'm sorry to hear that too, Dirkus - I'm sure the Devil would have won, you wouldn't have much fun in Heaven!

Seriously though, I'm glad you're on the mend and getting back to shooting.

Happy New Year!

Pete 

Posted 3 Jan 2016
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Dirkus
Glad you are still around Dirkus.
Posted 3 Jan 2016
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join