I'm new to this site but not to modelling - I'd love a portfolio revie...

I'm new to this site but not to modelling - I'd love a portfolio review!

7 posts
7 Nov 2015
Hello!

I've been modelling on and off for several years but have only just joined Purestorm. I'd really love to hear people's opinions on what works and doesn't work on my profile and whether or not people would want to work with me.

Thanks in advance!

Katarina

Posted 7 Nov 2015
anthon
Photographer
anthon
i like your creatve side !,be good to see more shots.not shooting much at moment,but would definately want to work with !.

Posted 7 Nov 2015
anthon
i like your creatve side !,be good to see more shots.not shooting much at moment,but would definately want to work with !.
Thanks Anthon. I'll dig out some more shots to upload - I've covered some styles which maybe I'm not really showing currently. I'll be heading down to Liverpool in the New Year - maybe around February/March - let me know if you think you'll be shooting then and I'll drop you a message closer to the time. You have some wonderful images on your tumblr.
Posted 8 Nov 2015
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Firstly, welcome to PS.

Out of your port, the black and white one stands out as the most classic of your pictures. Interesting that you also do photography - looking at the mix of framing/cropping, processing and poses, this could be a photographer's portfolio.

You have a good mix of arthouse pictures, an appealing look and style which puts you firmly in the arty sphere for the moment. All good to my mind.

Enjoy yourself and keep the pictures coming.

Posted 9 Nov 2015
w4pictures
Firstly, welcome to PS. Out of your port, the black and white one stands out as the most classic of your pictures. Interesting that you also do photography - looking at the mix of framing/cropping, processing and poses, this could be a photographer's portfolio. You have a good mix of arthouse pictures, an appealing look and style which puts you firmly in the arty sphere for the moment. All good to my mind. Enjoy yourself and keep the pictures coming.
Thank you for your kind words, it's interesting that you can see it could be a photographer's portfolio!
Posted 11 Nov 2015
michael196654
Photographer
michael19665..
Like your Port ,but I.don't think your main profile pic needs to be there,more Colourful Sharp pics..I would work with you.
Posted 29 Nov 2015
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Looks good, interesting.

Posted 29 Nov 2015
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join