CADBURYS NEW MILK TRAY MAN

CADBURYS NEW MILK TRAY MAN

15 posts
27 Oct 2015
So who would YOU put forward and nominate from Purestorm for the new hero of the Cadburys Milk Tray advert?

Could be a male model, or even a photographer, or maybe even a girl who is a bit of a lad...whoever looks good in a black polo neck sweater wink

https://www.newmilktrayman.com/

Posted 27 Oct 2015
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
If you'd have asked this five years ago on here there'd have been plenty of worthwhile contenders. Sadly they've all gone now
Posted 27 Oct 2015
Oh dear Stephen, that's rather killed the thread before it even started - lol.

The first questions in the competition are about how KIND the contestants entering are, and also how adventurous...

Looks will play a part, true, but it's the overall personality that will win through.
Posted 27 Oct 2015
paulford
Photographer
paulford
Would nominate myself for the vacancy, But I'm more milky bar kid than milk tray.

Posted 28 Oct 2015
paulford

Would nominate myself for the vacancy, But I'm more milky bar kid than milk tray.

As long as you look good in a black polo neck jumper cool GO FOR IT Paul...

Posted 28 Oct 2015
Edited by SuzyMonty 28 Oct 2015
Dirkus
Photographer
Dirkus
Greetings Yea, if they want a seedy grey haired fat bastard then I'm their man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun
Posted 28 Oct 2015
Dirkus

Greetings Yea, if they want a seedy grey haired fat bastard then I'm their man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun

You are too modest Derek...your models rate you as a ' lovely, warm, friendly person' and with 'a fab sense of humour' - Go for It !!!

Posted 29 Oct 2015
KevinJS
Photographer
KevinJS
Dirkus

Hi Dirkus

Been a while but that is me you are talking about lol

Kevin

Posted 29 Oct 2015
Dirkus
Photographer
Dirkus
KevinJS
Hi Dirkus Been a while but that is me you are talking about
Greetings Kevin Ha! Well I didn't like to say.................. And yes it has Have fun
Posted 30 Oct 2015
Hope you both have your man-kinis at the ready, the competition is hotting up dear or dear surprise
Posted 30 Oct 2015
KevinJS
Photographer
KevinJS
SuzyMonty

Hope you both have your man-kinis at the ready, the competition is hotting up dear or dear surprise

Hi Suzy,
Wearing it as I type. Fluorescent acid green, enhancement pouch and midriff restraint to reduce tummy wobble

Kevin

Posted 31 Oct 2015
So Stephen (Red Checker) was right...

Posted 31 Oct 2015
KevinJS
Photographer
KevinJS
SuzyMonty

So Stephen (Red Checker) was right...

No, we have just moved on to a new dynamique lol
Posted 31 Oct 2015
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_..
How about a Milk Tray woman?
Men would buy more of the product then!
Anyway, it would be more in keeping with today .....
How about it Suzy?

Posted 2 Nov 2015
Hi Ade,

That's a kind thought, but basically I think first...

..lol...

All the very best,

Suzy smiley
Posted 2 Nov 2015
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join