Goodbye..

12 posts
24 Sep 2015
jes
Model
jes
Hi, I'm deleting my modelling profile on here but wanted to say goodbye, and thank you to the people I've worked with over the years.

Best wishes to everyone,

Jes

Posted 24 Sep 2015
Einstein
Photographer
Einstein
Hi Jes

I've never worked with you but enjoyed reading your contributions over the years.

Sorry to see another of the Purestorm old school leave.

All the best for the future!

Posted 24 Sep 2015
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Good luck and best wishes Jes, certainly i feel lucky to have worked with you in my formative months. Thoroughly nice person and full of good advice. A loss to this community for sure.

Posted 24 Sep 2015
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Jes, you've always come across as the most accomplished of models and balanced of people. Your contribution will be sorely missed.

All good wishes.

Posted 24 Sep 2015
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
w4pictures

Jes, you've always come across as the most accomplished of models and balanced of people. Your contribution will be sorely missed. All good wishes.

Ditto that.

Sad to see you go but best wishes to you
Posted 25 Sep 2015
kazstudio
Photographer
kazstudio
One of the most beautiful, talented and hard working models I have had the pleasure to create images with.
Good luck, Jessica.
Clive.

Posted 25 Sep 2015
CCP
Photographer
CCP
Good bye. I've enjoyed looking at your portfolio numerous times. Good luck with your future.

Posted 25 Sep 2015
IainT
Photographer
IainT
I hope you are moving on to better things Jes
Posted 25 Sep 2015
paule
Photographer
paule
as some of the others have said.. not worked with you though enjoyed your positive & constructive contributions to the site over the years, in addition to really nice work you create..

best of luck in your future endeavours..

Posted 26 Sep 2015
KevinJS
Photographer
KevinJS
Hi Jes,
Sorry to read that, I never had the opportunity to work with you though I would have liked to. I hope you are moving on to a place where you will be happy, best of luck and hope all goes well for you

Posted 26 Sep 2015
BicycleRacer
Photographer
BicycleRacer
kazstudio
One of the most beautiful, talented and hard working models I have had the pleasure to create images with. Good luck, Jessica. Clive.
Good luck Jes
Posted 27 Sep 2015
Edited by BicycleRacer 27 Sep 2015
jes
Model
jes
Thank you, everyone for the kind messages. I'm not giving up modelling completely..just this site, if I can ever work out how to get off it! I still have a mua account so wont go completely but I'm mainly concentrating on the work I do with the rescue animals and equine photography.

Posted 27 Sep 2015
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join