New pics uploaded - please let me know if you have copyright! :)

New pics uploaded - please let me know if you have copyright! :)

5 posts
26 Aug 2015
Hi guys,

I've uploaded a bunch of stuff to my portfolio just now, reaching across different times I shot - unfortunately for some of you I am not sure of your usernames, can you please drop me a PM and let me know and I'll credit you if you find anything thats yours
Posted 26 Aug 2015
vipimages
Photographer
vipimages
you have always been one of my favourite models of all time, good to see you are still at it!
Posted 26 Aug 2015
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Top banana model, I don't really have time for model shoots recently - but if I did you'd fit the bill.

Posted 26 Aug 2015
pearhere
Photographer
pearhere
This nude of the gal standing looks super to me. The side profile of the face looks great as her lips and skin look very gentle and beautiful. The hair over the top areas of her face adds mystery, the side profile of the hand that is in the hair looks elegant. She has a beautiful figure and nice curves. "Her" left arm up so high looks slightly aggressive- which is an excellent "contradiction' to her overall appearance (of femininity and elegance). The only thing I question is the arm "resting directly on top of the head". Usually its better to leave space between the hand and the top of the head ( so only the fingers are making contact with the top of the head ) -though here I think it looks o.k. as its adds a bit more of an aggressive appearance to the feminine aspects of the shot.

Posted 17 Dec 2015
Edited by pearhere 17 Dec 2015
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Blah!

Posted 17 Dec 2015
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join