Testing the Sony RX10 MK2 1000-frames-per-second and topless model (wi...

Testing the Sony RX10 MK2 1000-frames-per-second and topless model (with water filled balloons) :)

9 posts
12 Aug 2015
RealityImaging
Photographer
RealityImagi..
Had a great video shoot today with LottiiRose I sent a PM to 5 models asking if they would be interested in an idea I had to produce a small video showcasing the 1000 frames-per-second video capture of the Sony RX 10 MK2. The camera hasn't long been out and I figured it would be fun to fill balloons with water and throw them at a busty model. Sadly (for them) four of the models failed to respond (it was paid work) but LottiRose 'rose' to the challenge. So here is a short video showing off the Sont RX10 MK2 and it's 1000 fps capture speed.....with the fantastic LottiRose going the extra mile to help make the video memorable Hope you like it, cheers. Bikini Video here: http://youtu.be/kz_n4h4qTZg Topless version: https://vimeo.com/136149736
Posted 12 Aug 2015
Chandos
Photographer
Chandos
As a video geek very well done There is a lot of blow out highlights with the water splashes, that is expected from a consumer grade camera. In your next video have several models throwing water bombs at each other
Posted 13 Aug 2015
Edited by Chandos 13 Aug 2015
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Great fun. And such an enthusiastic-looking model who seems to be enjoying herself.

You could go into competition with the slo-mo guys!

Posted 13 Aug 2015
RealityImaging
Photographer
RealityImagi..
Thanks chaps. Got to agree about the highlights, it was very challenging. I honestly do think with outdoor continuous lighting it would cope very well, but do have to agree their isn't much detail retained, but for a £1200 camera it works brilliantly
Posted 13 Aug 2015
Chandos
Photographer
Chandos
I like videos that goes viral, it means you are doing something that is grabbing public attention over a lot of indie films that took a crew of people to make with a bigger budget and hardly any one interested. Your video had over 26k views in just 3 days that way more than the combined total of several dozen typical student recruitment videos over the course of several years never mind the cost of making just one of them. Sony should be paying you for advertising their camera.
Posted 15 Aug 2015
Edited by Chandos 15 Aug 2015
RealityImaging
Photographer
RealityImagi..
Would be great wouldn't it. I'mean sure that Sony 'wouldn't comment' on the validity of the work.....but having read a few comments it seems quite a few people have expressed interest in getting the camera and a couple certainly have. Maybe there's hope yet
Posted 16 Aug 2015
Chandos
Photographer
Chandos
Even though Sony may not want to officially endorse you for those videos in case it may harm their international image due to possible feminist backlash I'm sure their home market in Japan are more accommodating because of their Kawaii culture and the use of western models. You might let them know you are interested in beta testing their future cameras and reviews?

Posted 16 Aug 2015
Edited by Chandos 16 Aug 2015
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Chandos

Your video had over 26k views in just 3 days that way more than the combined total of several dozen typical student recruitment videos over the course of several years never mind the cost of making just one of them. Sony should be paying you for advertising their camera.

Yes they should - made me go and have a look at the camera afterwards. frown
Posted 16 Aug 2015
alexcrawford
Photographer
alexcrawford

i'd be rightly proud of that video work...

rarely do i have the patience to watch a slow motion film all the way through,
but that's exactly what i just did with your work.

the colours are exceptional

i would have arranged to have the water travelling at higher speed
so the impact was far more ''explosive''

superb videography though, and the model should be congratulated in
representing you very well

Posted 17 Dec 2015
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join