It seems this conversation has now been locked
15 posts
27 July 2015
Just saying hi xx

Posted 27 July 2015
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
Hi Amy. Welcome to Purestorm. I hope you find it a worthwhile place to have an online presence. Most of the natives are friendly, though it is quiet on the forums here these days.

Posted 27 July 2015
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hello Amy and welcome to PS
Posted 27 July 2015
Thanks for posting on my forum and hello to both of you im enjoying this site so far very busy so hopefully get some bookings soon x
Posted 27 July 2015
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
Im sure you will get plenty of enquiries, and I hope many turn into bookings for you.

Posted 27 July 2015
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
Hello, welcome to Pure Storm.
Posted 29 July 2015
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecooked
I'm sure you'll do well, if you refrain from blocking people for making legitimate suggestions and enquiries.......

Posted 5 Aug 2015
bdfoto
Photographer
bdfoto
Rawandthecooked

I'm sure you'll do well, if you refrain from blocking people for making legitimate suggestions and enquiries.......

+1
Posted 8 Aug 2015
Photog3000
Photographer
Photog3000
Hi Amy, welcome to purestorm, good luck in all you do.
Posted 8 Aug 2015
thank you x
Posted 8 Aug 2015
tocopubs
Photographer
tocopubs
Interesting to see no references on this young lady's profile, despite her enthusiasm to start up a thread and saying "hopefully get some bookings soon". Can't say I'm surprised because after she was offered a paid clothed-to-lingerie shoot not far from her in which she expressed an interest I didn't hear a dicky bird. Couldn't even be bothered to reply to a polite email requesting a confirmation or not. Another PS waste of time (of which there are many). And that goes for the other lot too...

Posted 23 Aug 2015
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
tocopubs

Interesting to see no references on this young lady's profile, despite her enthusiasm to start up a thread and saying "hopefully get some bookings soon". Can't say I'm surprised because after she was offered a paid clothed-to-lingerie shoot not far from her in which she expressed an interest I didn't hear a dicky bird. Couldn't even be bothered to reply to a polite email requesting a confirmation or not. Another PS waste of time (of which there are many). And that goes for the other lot too...

If that is your opinion of the site then close your account and take your carping elsewhere. Simples. The last tihng the site needs is for new models to feel they are going to be jumped on and harried if they are percieved to have put someones nose out of joint. Personally I'm sick of seeing now models joint only for them to disappear a few weeks later. A few less photographers with nothing but to do with there time other than post negative sniping on forums can only help things improve.

Posted 24 Aug 2015
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
tocopubs

Interesting to see no references on this young lady's profile, despite her enthusiasm to start up a thread and saying "hopefully get some bookings soon".

If she can't wait to get some bookings soon how would she have any references on her profile, i really hate people like you

Posted 25 Aug 2015
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
Ha only just noticed he's left the site

Posted 25 Aug 2015
markeewould
Photographer
markeewould
Hi - Amy nice to have you onboard....

Topic Locked by Administrator to protect Purestorm
Subsequent posts by others deleted and possibly libelous forum post allegation under Investigation.

Posted 26 Aug 2015
Edited by Jacqui 26 Aug 2015
It seems this conversation has now been locked