Thanks to Purestorm and Laura

Thanks to Purestorm and Laura

It seems this conversation has now been locked
9 posts
23 July 2015
JohnDentonPhoto
Photographer
JohnDentonPhoto
Definitely a success story but also a big thank you to Purestorm and to the talent that is Laura. http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=lauraspouse

Just eight weeks ago Laura accepted my invitation for a test shoot and came to my studio. I'd seen her profile on here and thought she had that little something extra that would make her suitable for the work I do. She came along and blew me away with her grace, style, confidence and work ethic. She demonstrated an incredible maturity for a young age and a daft sense of humuor. Made her ideal material! 

Since that first session she's done more shoots, had her first paid gigs and every time built on previous experience.

On Saturday she's coming along as I embark on the biggest teaching tour of my career. We're covering five studios across the UK with support from Elinchrom, The Flash Centre and Pentax. http://www.theflashcentre.com/the_john_denton_12_looks_tour.html

It's going to be hard work, great fun and I couldn't wish for a better sidekick to share it all with. Thanks to Purestorm and Laura for that.

Posted 23 July 2015
Edited by JohnDentonPhoto 23 July 2015
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Quite agree, lovely model with a great portfolio. All good news!

Posted 24 July 2015
paule
Photographer
paule
excellent.. well done both of you and best of luck..

Nice to hear a good news, success story,

Posted 24 July 2015
JohnDentonPhoto
Photographer
JohnDentonPhoto
Cheers all, much appreciated.

Posted 24 July 2015
Tim
Model
Tim
Fantastic news, well done to you both and thank you for sharing this with us, always great to see such success
Posted 27 July 2015
MG
Photographer
MG
Really confused by this post. I just saw Laura's portfolio and truly stunning model and great images and then you've left her negative feedback. Presume you might have by accident pressed the wrong button.

Posted 21 Aug 2015
JohnDentonPhoto
Photographer
JohnDentonPhoto
Noo just an indication of how things can change from the date on this thread to the feedback. I will not publicly say anything derogatory as all things are open to interpretation. However I did use the feedback option on this individual.

Posted 21 Aug 2015
TheChrisS
Photographer
TheChrisS
It's almost as if you've had a falling out. Now people here are just going to be curious - if you don't recommend her then this entire forum thread should probably be removed.

Posted 22 Aug 2015
JohnDentonPhoto
Photographer
JohnDentonPhoto
No problem with removal Admin. No desire to see this become popcorn thread or a lynch mob

Posted 22 Aug 2015
It seems this conversation has now been locked