Shooting fashion in Prague - agency/studio/MUA tips

Shooting fashion in Prague - agency/studio/MUA tips

4 posts
24 June 2015
Atomsmurf_Norway
Photographer
Atomsmurf_No..
Hi, I am an amateur photographer visiting Prague this summer. Done a bit of portfolio work for a local agency and trying to learn the ropes from ground up photographing models, setting up lights and doing post. It's a very creative hobby Would be grateful for any tips regarding a good fashion agency that let amateurs like me shoot their models. Also a good, clean and not to expensive photostudio for rent. And finally, if someone knows of a good MUA that would be lovely. PM me if it's any of these are your 'secrets', I promise I won't tell anyone Have a great day, Stig-Lennart Sørensen
Posted 24 June 2015
Snarf
Photographer
Snarf
Hi Stig. Of London agencies - PRM, Oxygen, BMA, nevs always looking for photographers to test new faces... some of your work is very nice. Write mail with sample of your work, maybe also examples of full test shoots - showing you can give consistency with each model (this is important where don't have big portfolio). Good luck !

Also you will be judged on weakest shot so quality over quantity in selections

Posted 25 June 2015
Edited by Snarf 25 June 2015
Snarf
Photographer
Snarf
Sorry thought you were in UK

Posted 25 June 2015
Atomsmurf_Norway
Photographer
Atomsmurf_No..
Snarf
Hi Stig. Of London agencies - PRM, Oxygen, BMA, nevs always looking for photographers to test new faces... some of your work is very nice. Write mail with sample of your work, maybe also examples of full test shoots - showing you can give consistency with each model (this is important where don't have big portfolio). Good luck ! Also you will be judged on weakest shot so quality over quantity in selections
Thanks for your tips! Yes, unfortunately I am living far north in Norway
Posted 25 June 2015
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join