For Sale Elinchrom Ranger

For Sale Elinchrom Ranger

4 posts
15 April 2015
snapper47
Photographer
snapper47
Elinchrom Ranger rechargeable lead acid battery power pack, with a Freelite S head and instruction book. Portable studio flash.This is 1100 joules. It all fits neatly inside a Domke shoulder bag which is included. The power pack comes with all leads and is totally portable. Excellent condition, a couple of small scuff marks on casing, which may well clean off if your so inclined. The power pack now retails new for over £1500 and the head around £400. For those needing serious power for their location work. I will also include a grey Elinchrom hard carry case. This is not the one for the Ranger, but for two mains heads, however the interior is foam so I am sure can be cut to accommodate. These cases alone are on Ebay for in excess of £300 when I last looked. I desperately need the space, so £250 for everything, buyer must collect from Horsham area, West Sussex.

Posted 15 April 2015
MLP
Photographer
MLP

Wish I had the money ............. just upgraded a couple of lenses!!

Posted 16 April 2015
snapper47
Photographer
snapper47
snapper47
Elinchrom Ranger rechargeable lead acid battery power pack, with a Freelite S head and instruction book. Portable studio flash.This is 1100 joules. It all fits neatly inside a Domke shoulder bag which is included. The power pack comes with all leads and is totally portable. Excellent condition, a couple of small scuff marks on casing, which may well clean off if your so inclined. The power pack now retails new for over £1500 and the head around £400. For those needing serious power for their location work. I will also include a grey Elinchrom hard carry case. This is not the one for the Ranger, but for two mains heads, however the interior is foam so I am sure can be cut to accommodate. These cases alone are on Ebay for in excess of £300 when I last looked. I desperately need the space, so £250 for everything, buyer must collect from Horsham area, West Sussex.
Thanks for so much interest from many. NOW SOLD
Posted 17 April 2015
philcarpenter61
Photographer
philcarpenter61
Hi Snapper I am really very interested can you email me over a few pics please. hipimages@btinternet.com Phil
Posted 18 April 2015
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join