Updated Port

6 posts
22 Feb 2015
So guys and girls! Its been a good few years since ive used purestorm, and thought id update my pictures and profile! I thought Id create a thread for people to check out my new work and give me some all important feedback. Constructive criticism welcome! Thanks
Posted 22 Feb 2015
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
You have a good bunch of eclectic images. I particularly like your main one, the portrait and the laughing one. Your notes are thorough and show your strengths and preferred work.

One thing may be potentially confusing - you say you won't do adult, fair enough, but then follow that with nude and topless which are categories in their own right and which you show as within your levels elsewhere.

As far as I'm concerned, its a very attractive port. Shame Brixham is so far!

Posted 22 Feb 2015
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Three years in, this looks a bit undercooked as a portfolio. I can see you do well in lingerie, but fashion, art, conceptual, editorial,nude,lifestyle etc etc are not really presented well. Have you been typecast by your figure and available paid work. Or is there more ypyd like to see? I'm thinking a good example portfolio here would be someone like Artemis fauna, similar levels but lots more breadth to the portfolio.

Posted 23 Feb 2015
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
Your work preferences list topless and nude, yet your profile comments name those as 2 categories you won't do, so a bit confusing. Would love to work with you in the summer if you'd be interested though, whether you do topless or not (I don't do nude anyway).

Posted 23 Feb 2015
Edited by PaulManuell 23 Feb 2015
katiesoze
Photographer
katiesoze
You're sexy, expressive and bendy and your portfolio is stylised. Bravo

Posted 4 April 2015
katiesoze
Photographer
katiesoze
You're sexy, expressive and bendy and your portfolio is stylised. Bravo

Posted 4 April 2015