Port update. Thoughts, and advice please x

Port update. Thoughts, and advice please x

5 posts
18 Jan 2015
Hey guys,
Just updated my port, and with exception of only a few pictures until I upgrade, what's peoples thoughts. Is there any particular styles anybody thinks I should try or may suit me. Now I am a resident model at K J'IANS Photography Studio, I have plenty of oppertunity to play and experiment with my work.
Please be kind and look forward to hear from you all xx

Posted 18 Jan 2015
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
I'd say you have huge potential, and will soon develop your portfolio with some sensible choices in terms of photographer selection. Your current work is enough to show your potential but its not great photography (even if it does help pay the bills perhaps?)

Get yourself out there, brilliant pictures await you.

Posted 18 Jan 2015
Edited by profilepictures 18 Jan 2015
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
I would never have thought you were 6ft tall from looking at your images. I think you need to overhaul your port so that it more adequately portrays both your height and legs. It would be criminal not to really.

Posted 18 Jan 2015
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
You have a very striking look. I particularly like the black and white upside-down one - endless legs!

As a whole, your port is a very good start - keep them coming. My only observation is that, at present, it has quite an arty feel. You have elegant poses, several art nudes etc. and I feel that the GG pictures detract from the overall sophistication. At best, I should put them in a separate section.

More art nudes, lingerie and fashion - find out where you excel and are comfortable. Good luck.

Posted 19 Jan 2015
thanks all xx

Posted 22 Jan 2015
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join