3 x Bowens Pulsar RX/TX Radio Triggers

3 x Bowens Pulsar RX/TX Radio Triggers

It seems this conversation has now been locked
14 posts
1 Jan 2015
rowg
Photographer
rowg
I have three of these for sale, all fully working condition.

Selling off un-used gear to fund a new camera!

£250

Posted 1 Jan 2015
Darkstudent
Photographer
Darkstudent
it would only be 228 for them brand new at calumet.

Posted 1 Jan 2015
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
Darkstudent

it would only be 228 for them brand new at calumet.

Shame you felt the need to add to this post in a negative way.  I've looked on the Calumet site and can find no results for your claim.   I found what might be something similar to the OPs items at a major store and they were selling at £995. 

Perhaps you should put a link to your claim.
Posted 1 Jan 2015
Bob
Photographer
Bob
frankpht

I've looked on the Calumet site and can find no results for your claim. 

3x https://www.calphoto.co.uk/product/bowens-pulsar-tx-radio-trigger/BW3965/ = £228
However these are just the Tx triggers whereas the Rx/Tx set includes Rx receiver cards too.
New price from Bowens for three sets is £417 - Calumet doesn't seem to list the sets.
http://www.bowensdirect.com/index.php/pulsar-tx-rx-set.html
Bob
Posted 1 Jan 2015
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
this is second time ive seen a guy reply to a "for sale" item with a suggestion that same gear can be bought elsewhere....If ya dont want to buy Darkstudent..butt out...
Posted 1 Jan 2015
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
My mistake I took the sale to include the flashes also.

Posted 1 Jan 2015
rowg
Photographer
rowg
The kit is £229 but that is only for two units, I am selling three.

Thanks for taking the time to add interest to the post though.

Posted 1 Jan 2015
Darkstudent
Photographer
Darkstudent
xtiggerx

this is second time ive seen a guy reply to a "for sale" item with a suggestion that same gear can be bought elsewhere....If ya dont want to buy Darkstudent..butt out...

public forum, ill comment were I like.
Posted 1 Jan 2015
rowg
Photographer
rowg
And you are very welcome to do so!

Posted 1 Jan 2015
swalsh58
Photographer
swalsh58
It seems to me that whatever the forum post is about someone, somewhere decides to make issue with something or someone and get all stroppy about it. Cant you just post something without getting belligerent? There is always one who starts it off, cant you just play nicely?
Notice I don't mention anyone in particular? Your all adult enough to decide that if the cap fits.......wear it!

Posted 1 Jan 2015
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
I've been saying for a long time that commenting in the 'swap shop' shouldn't be permitted.

If people don't like what someone's selling they can happily move on.

Posted 2 Jan 2015
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
RedChecker

I've been saying for a long time that commenting in the 'swap shop' shouldn't be permitted. If people don't like what someone's selling they can happily move on.

While I agree with the sentiment that it was a pointless and idiotic and patronising post I would not be over worried if I was the OP as it keeps the topic on the front page. I suppose it could be a cunning plan hatched up between two mates to stir up interest in the post though
Posted 2 Jan 2015
rowg
Photographer
rowg
It could be!

Posted 2 Jan 2015
rowg
Photographer
rowg
Now sold
Posted 2 Jan 2015
Edited by Love 2 Jan 2015