Purestorm 'Derriere of the Year' 2014

29 posts
28 Dec 2014
glamco
Photographer
glamco
[ Topic header modified to avoid copyright breach ]

A bit of fun to end the year!
which Purestorm models would you nominate for rear of the year 2014?

mine are Tamrin (tammy10)
and Tillie (tilliemodel)

which bottoms are tops for you???
Posted 28 Dec 2014
Edited by ForumModerator 29 Dec 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Oh dear!

Posted 28 Dec 2014
Jackass
Photographer
Jackass
I'm quite fond of my own but I'm not posting a picture of it on here

Posted 28 Dec 2014
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Jackass

I'm quite fond of my own but I'm not posting a picture of it on here

Posted 28 Dec 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
A posting like this is best left for the 'fans' on FB or Twitter. I'm sure many here would agree that it's slightly inappropriate and uncomfortable on a site where we're all meant to have a professional working relationship with one another.

Just saying.

Posted 28 Dec 2014
Chosin
Model
Chosin
RedChecker

A posting like this is best left for the 'fans' on FB or Twitter. I'm sure many here would agree that it's slightly inappropriate and uncomfortable on a site where we're all meant to have a professional working relationship with one another. Just saying.

Quite agree 
Posted 28 Dec 2014
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Chosin

Quite agree 

Dammit! I was just going to nominate this one.

Posted 28 Dec 2014
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Just for info, 'Rear of the Year' is apparently a registered trademark and the owners have been known to threaten legal action.

http://www.independent.co.uk/student/news/cambridge-rear-of-the-year-competition-caught-out-over-trademark-infringement-8940118.html

Best regards
Paul

Posted 28 Dec 2014
carshaltonkev
Photographer
carshaltonke..
Paul_Jones

Just for info, 'Rear of the Year' is apparently a registered trademark and the owners have been known to threaten legal action.

http://www.independent.co.uk/student/news/cambridge-rear-of-the-year-competition-caught-out-over-trademark-infringement-8940118.html

Best regards
Paul

To avoid legal action, can I suggest the competition is renamed, "Purestorm Bum Of the Year 2014".

Posted 29 Dec 2014
glamco
Photographer
glamco
I cant make any changes to the original post,
any idea how I can alter the name of post or delete it

Posted 29 Dec 2014
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
glamco
I cant make any changes to the original post, any idea how I can alter the name of post or delete it
That'll teach you not to start forum threads after a few too many Christmas sherries
Posted 29 Dec 2014
Sdeve
Photographer
Sdeve
RedChecker
A posting like this is best left for the 'fans' on FB or Twitter. I'm sure many here would agree that it's slightly inappropriate and uncomfortable on a site where we're all meant to have a professional working relationship with one another. Just saying.
Quite right. It is clearly unprofessional to seek to take images of people just because they're very attractive. As I always say, light and shade falls with equal indifference upon the fat and ugly as it does upon the slim and beautiful.
Posted 29 Dec 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Couldn't we have arse of the year?

That would be open to misinterpretation and thus much more fun.

Posted 29 Dec 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
HowardJ

Couldn't we have arse of the year? That would be open to misinterpretation and thus much more fun.

Except that Jackass would post a picture of his spotty arse. And I can't imagine seeing that on the forum would be much fun!
Posted 29 Dec 2014
Edited by marlhamphoto 29 Dec 2014
carshaltonkev
Photographer
carshaltonke..
Excusez-moi monsieur, je représente derrière de l'année en France. Tous les droits sont réservés.

"Arse" serait très approprié.

Posted 29 Dec 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join