Who is and around the widnes area?

Who is and around the widnes area?

14 posts
25 Nov 2014
Hi all, I will be moving to widnes this week so just wondering what photographers and models are local to widnes?

Posted 25 Nov 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
I've never heard of the place. Is it famous for anything?

Posted 25 Nov 2014
Not tht I know of. It's where Mel C went to school and lived. It's Cheshire, between Warrington, Liverpool and Chester.

Posted 25 Nov 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Emzi_Baybee

Not tht I know of. It's where Mel C went to school and lived. It's Cheshire, between Warrington, Liverpool and Chester.

Not spotty spice from the Spice Girls? I remeber her.
Although I have to admit my favourite was Geri Halliwell.
Posted 25 Nov 2014
Yep sporty spice. I didn't have a fav.

Posted 25 Nov 2014
oscar
Photographer
oscar
Me - and quite a few others.

Posted 25 Nov 2014
Hi Oscar (Geoff), hope your well. It's been a long time since I saw u last.

Posted 26 Nov 2014
oscar
Photographer
oscar
I've never heard of the place. Is it famous for anything? Widnes railway station, hitherto an unremarkable stop on the Liverpool-Warrington-Manchester line, has become the stuff of music legend, thanks to a home and lovesick Paul Simon. It was here, in 1965, that the singer/songwriter had the inspiration to for the song “Homeward Bound”, Simon and Garfunkel’s first UK hit. Let me know when you are settled in and we can catch up if you want.
Posted 26 Nov 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
oscar

I've never heard of the place. Is it famous for anything?   It was here, in 1965, that the singer/songwriter had the inspiration to for the song “Homeward Bound”, Simon and Garfunkel’s first UK hit. 

Leading to "I wish I was, Homeward bound"

Posted 26 Nov 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
You're selling the place well Oscar LOL

Wasn't there a famous photographer who lived in Warrington? Nick somebody or other?
Posted 26 Nov 2014
mph
Photographer
mph
marlhamphoto

You're selling the place well Oscar LOL

Wasn't there a famous photographer who lived in Warrington? Nick somebody or other?

Giles - but Warrington and Widnes are different!

Posted 26 Nov 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
mph

Giles - but Warrington and Widnes are different!

What like car insurance costs three times as much in Warrington as it does in Widnes? That type of thing?
Posted 26 Nov 2014
Bob
Photographer
Bob
mph

Giles

Giles, aka The Beast of Warrington, would probably rather prefer it if he were described as infamous rather than famous.

I think the famous Warrington photographer is called McGillycuddles.

Bob

Posted 26 Nov 2014
bailey_p
Photographer
bailey_p
If you were to do a search on here for Photographers you will find a couple of them in Widness - Runcorn and even Warrington area.

Posted 27 Nov 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join