Stolen !!!!!!!! [Lencarta plus Nikon Lens]

Stolen !!!!!!!! [Lencarta plus Nikon Lens]

5 posts
11 Nov 2014
nikondave
Photographer
nikondave
2 lencarta safari 600 packs, with 4 Aputure Trigmater Plus 2's in one case, a Kenro flashmeter, and spare battery, no charger, Seckonic l358 in the other case
plus a Nikon 105 Micro 2.8

These items have been stolen from my studio in Long Eaton, Derbyshire. not had the lights long enough to note the serial numbers but I do have the Nikons,

Keep your eyes out guys thank you
Posted 11 Nov 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Bad luck

Maybe the supplier has a note of the serial numbers for the lights. Sometimes they're recorded on the invoice too.
Posted 11 Nov 2014
EllessePhotography
Photographer
EllessePhoto..
marlhamphoto

Bad luck

Maybe the supplier has a note of the serial numbers for the lights. Sometimes they're recorded on the invoice too.

...or the boxes

Posted 11 Nov 2014
Dav2449
Studio
Dav2449
Sorry to hear that...if any of those items or items of that description are offered for sale in this area I will let you know....It may be a good idea to keep scanning Ebay..
It's a slim chance...but the photographic community is massive...so you never know...they could still turn up.
Cheers
Andy

Posted 20 Nov 2014
bobx
Photographer
bobx
You might think your item is on EBay but it is almost impossible to report it. They hide all contacts and if you use their email system it bounces you out.

Ebay do not want to know. The police might be interested. If your items are insured then your insurance company might act depending on how sure you are.

Posted 20 Nov 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join