New Studio Images

New Studio Images

5 posts
31 Oct 2014
Paullawless
Photographer
Paullawless
I have added a few new images to my Basic Portfolio here and would like to know what you think. It would be nice to receive my first Image Comments on Purestorm!

Posted 31 Oct 2014
kt101
Photographer
kt101
Watch out for the creases in your backdrop.
They are a pain to get rid of in post.

Posted 1 Nov 2014
Paullawless
Photographer
Paullawless
kt101
Watch out for the creases in your backdrop. They are a pain to get rid of in post.
I will try to in future !
Posted 1 Nov 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
The recent ones are lit fairly nicely, though your attention to detail is poor relative to those creases as mentioned. The limit now is in terms if what looks good for a model to do in pictures. If you get a competent and gifted model that'll be much easier results wise. Here it's either that you've badly directed an ok model or you've failed to direct a newbie; takes the edge off what you've tried to achieve I feel. Certainly worry pushing harder to get where you're aiming for.

Posted 1 Nov 2014
flashysnapper
Photographer
flashysnapper

Hi Paul, personally I think the September shots are the best, but as previously mentioned be aware of the
background and also the model, lookout for details like bra-straps seeming to appear from nowhere. What I
try to do is compose the shot then take the camera away from my eye and have a look to see if there is anything out of place then shoot.

Posted 2 Nov 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join