Check...Check...Checkin Me Out!!

Check...Check...Checkin Me Out!!

4 posts
28 Oct 2014
Hi Everyone!
I am a tattoo model from Nottingham.
Please take a look at my portfolio and i appreciate constructive words of wisdom
I have been modelling since summer 2014
Let me know if you'd like to work with me also!
Frea x
[removed in accordance with the terms of use]
Posted 28 Oct 2014
Edited by ForumModerator 29 Oct 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
I wish you success Frea but I think you'll find there are a few issues which many photographers will struggle with. For example:

"PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT DO NUDE OR TOPLESS" - fair enough on its own but you then go on to say:

"Please Contact me Directly for my rates as these vary depending on the type of shoot you have in mind.

Min £25 Per Hour"

... which I think will prove to be unrealistic.

Also any suggestion of a personal manager being involved is likely to put many photographers off.

Best of luck though
Posted 28 Oct 2014
MikeBee
Photographer
MikeBee
It's a learning curve for us all when we start..Lets see you do a few more shoots before we can pass comment. Building your portfolio at present is everything. You'll be fine.. Mike x
Posted 29 Oct 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Posing and expression don't set you apart from a raft of other models with tattoo work. Arguably tattoo is pretty mainstream these days, retro seems pretty everyday too so perhaps a combination of learning more about posing and varying displayed emotions, plus some top drawer styling might move you forward. As it stands you won't attract much work I think, not of a type that'll give you a great portfolio anyway.

Posted 29 Oct 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join