Only gone for Silver but think its alright...

Only gone for Silver but think its alright...

4 posts
28 Oct 2014
Ok so after not getting a vast amount of advice from my last post i have just re-upgraded but only to silver this time 
I can atleast now put up castings and send plenty of messages

Since having a limited profile I've actually had more enquiries and bookings than i had in the last few months

SO ... I now have a more limited amount of shots but just some kind advice please - are these a good showcase of images?

Is there anything you feel isnt adding anything or putting you off - or anything youd like to see? Is it better now theres less images or do you prefer a gold portfolio with more photos?

Thanks in advance!

ps the hand and finger are fine photographers havent even noticed!
Posted 28 Oct 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
I guess straight off the bat you come across as an accomplished glamour model, and that's confirmed entirely with a quick view of your portfolio. That said, once I'd looked through ( which I don't tend to much with glamour feeling portfolio's as they're not really me bag) I was interested to see a wider range of pictures and what appears to me to be a solid and adaptable modelling style; pretty much you'd fit in any genre i would think.

There are plenty of pics, perhaps too many really?

I tend to look at references and you have bundles, and to check the pics on other profiles (It's often very telling) in this instance both are reassuring, you've been busy, done a range of work, and could attract paying clients from rank amateur to top jobbing pro and appear as accessible and practical to work with in each case.

So, probably as cast iron a portfolio as can be, in a tiny minority now it seems. Well done you.

Still lacks a bit on dramatic stuff perhaps, I'd like to see you in a landscape or location more often, but appreciate that's probably not where the money is so often.

Posted 28 Oct 2014
Edited by profilepictures 28 Oct 2014
Thank You I havent got anything particularly dramatic really I havent got any landscapes because i dont shoot on location unfortunately its more trouble than its worth and ive had a few bad experiences so thats why i havent got any of that on my portfolio But thanks for the feedback!
Posted 28 Oct 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Well, I can hardly blame you, it's a shame that's happened. You could though, and many would look awkward and out of place, so that's good I think.

Posted 28 Oct 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join