TAKE A LOOK

17 posts
24 Oct 2014
take a look and leave any comments on my pictures Preferably positive ones!
Posted 24 Oct 2014
Edited by kimberlywhyte 24 Oct 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
I can't, it's not a nice portfolio at all I feel.

Posted 26 Oct 2014
haha and what about yours? how do you look? lmao

Posted 26 Oct 2014
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Positively fluorescent
Posted 26 Oct 2014
paule
Photographer
paule
all - images - too over processed for my liking...

I'd suggest posting some that have a more natural colour to them..

Posted 26 Oct 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
kimberlywhyte

how do you look? lmao

He's almost as ugly as me but hey-ho.

Are any of your images more recent than 2007? It's no good including images in your port that are more than seven years old. Get some up-to-date and competently shot images and ask for a review then - I'm sure you'll get a more meaningful response.
Posted 26 Oct 2014
Edited by marlhamphoto 26 Oct 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
kimberlywhyte
haha and what about yours? how do you look? lmao
What about my what? My portfolio? It's ok I think, not the best or worst. As for how I look? It's not all that relevant since I'm not a model. We can't all be astronauts. I wasn't being rude, your portfolio is not good and if you're not already aware of this or looking for ways to improve it substantially - well, I don't hold up much hope for you really. Nice work for d&g though....
Posted 26 Oct 2014
Edited by profilepictures 26 Oct 2014
Photobomber
Photographer
Photobomber
Yes needs substantial improvement.

Posted 26 Oct 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Ah, I see you've had a chance to review my portfolio too 'all your pictures are bad and not sexy at all' thank you!
Posted 26 Oct 2014
Photobomber
Photographer
Photobomber
What has she commented that?

Posted 26 Oct 2014
tiinak
Model
tiinak
I agree with others

Posted 26 Oct 2014
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
Kimberly, if you post in this section asking for a portfolio review, you have to be prepared to take any criticism given. Your retort to Profilepictures' post shows you're not happy to take negative (but honest) comments, so maybe you shouldn't really have asked for a portfolio review in the first place.

Posted 26 Oct 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Since you've not popped back for feedback, thoroughly enjoying the new 'pumpkin' look. Quality.

Posted 27 Oct 2014
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Kimberly, have you or someone else been playing at amatuer photo editor ? does the photographer who took the images know ? I know who took some of them and im sure he'd not appreciate the association !
and given that you asked for a review it is definately bad news to then slag anyone that gives you exactly what you asked for !
Posted 27 Oct 2014
StNeots
Photographer
StNeots
As Photostore says, the photographers concerned are unlikely to appreciate the excrucuatingly bad editing of their work. Unless you have obtained their permission, you do not have the right to do this.
 Many photographers spend hundreds or even thousands of pounds on new monitors and colour profiling equipment so that their images look the same on their screens as they should do on anyone else's computer or in print. They are unlikely to want to work with you if their images are going to be subjected to this sort of treatment and look like the work of newbie GWCs.
They say there is no such thing as bad avdertising, but I can't see that your curent crop of images will get you any work which will get publication.
Posted 28 Oct 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join