scottish referendum

scottish referendum

257 posts
14 Sep 2014
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Aye or Naw ?
it's now getting a wee bit nasty up here, one things for sure, it was only a matter of time............. were a passionate fiery people 
be glad to see the back of it. whichever way it goes, I have spent most of my adult life thinking all politicians are useless, loathsome scum with no inclination to better the lives of their voters............can't see anything changing in my lifetime or the need to change my viewpoint on them all having watched all the debates
Posted 14 Sep 2014
Awww gawd.. Not purestorm too haha.. I've yet to see the nasty side of things to be honest, seen plenty of passion/coming together of massive groups of people - its actually given me tingles in my spine. Agree though - most politicians are useless.
Posted 14 Sep 2014
Dirkus
Photographer
Dirkus
Greetings

keep politics off the forum ???? ha Ha !!!!!!

Having said that I think the whole thing is a madness and been a waste of public money

If I had a vote I'd be in the 'NO' camp

Have fun

Posted 14 Sep 2014
Chandos
Photographer
Chandos
If they put Mel Gibson's "Braveheart" on TV on wednesday night it might swing the vote to the Aye camp
Posted 14 Sep 2014
Dirkus if the rest of the UK had a vote then it wouldn't really be fair.

Wouldn't make a difference if every single person in Scotland voted for independence because there aren't enough of us compared to the rest of the UK. So I for one am really really glad its a decision for the Scottish people.

One thing I do hope to come from all this (in any event) is a political party that stops taking the piss out of the people who put them where they are. Its a massive shake and kick up the arse to those who desperately needed it.

Posted 14 Sep 2014
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Chrissie_Red

Dirkus if the rest of the UK had a vote then it wouldn't really be fair. Wouldn't make a difference if every single person in Scotland voted for independence because there aren't enough of us compared to the rest of the UK. So I for one am really really glad its a decision for the Scottish people. One thing I do hope to come from all this (in any event) is a political party that stops taking the piss out of the people who put them where they are. Its a massive shake and kick up the arse to those who desperately needed it.

Nice one Chrissie, i wont ask how your voting as that would be wholly Impolite .................as residents up here, we will face it together though, regardless,  

Posted 14 Sep 2014
Edited by photostore 14 Sep 2014
I'm voting the way that I think 60% of other Scottish folks will vote
Posted 14 Sep 2014
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Dirkus

Greetings keep politics off the forum ???? ha Ha !!!!!! Having said that I think the whole thing is a madness and been a waste of public money If I had a vote I'd be in the 'NO' camp Have fun

Well Dirkus, thats you and Cameron who appreciate  the scots.

Posted 14 Sep 2014
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Chrissie_Red

I'm voting the way that I think 60% of other Scottish folks will vote

haha, well that still means little to mecheekybut where you live just now, voting in a certain direction might mean you need to move house if word got out lol,
Fife's no too bad you know ? and only 20 mins away for Rory's work.

Posted 14 Sep 2014

All I see is yes stickers in windows and no signs in farmers fields.

I would say there is quite a bit more yes stickers but only because the fields are spread out haha.

Posted 14 Sep 2014
magpie1
Photographer
magpie1
I was in Dunbar, yesterday, and seemed very low yes/no activity. Each 'side' had a little stand, next to each other, in the main street and everything was pretty quiet. Most people were just walking past the stands.

Posted 14 Sep 2014
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Chrissie_Red

All I see is yes stickers in windows and no signs in farmers fields. I would say there is quite a bit more yes stickers but only because the fields are spread out haha.

you are so right, thats exactly how it is on my numerous travels when working           windows=yes  fields =no,  

Posted 14 Sep 2014
Dirkus
Photographer
Dirkus
photostore
Well Dirkus, thats you and Cameron who appreciate  the scots.
Well I do love Scotland, could be my Granhparents on both side were from Scotland, a Mackintosh on one side and a Seaton on the other, Can I not have a 'honnery' vote for that ?????? LOL. Have fun
Posted 14 Sep 2014
photostore
Photographer
photostore
magpie1

I was in Dunbar, yesterday, and seemed very low yes/no activity. Each 'side' had a little stand, next to each other, in the main street and everything was pretty quiet. Most people were just walking past the stands.

if your up here next week you might need your passport to get back down again                      ......possibly........maybe..........who knows................
Posted 14 Sep 2014
magpie1
Photographer
magpie1
Yes and I got a Scottish £5 in my change, so I made sure I spent it today!

Posted 14 Sep 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join