2x Mitsubishi 9550 dye sub printers for sale

2x Mitsubishi 9550 dye sub printers for sale

6 posts
10 Sep 2014
Pict
Photographer
Pict
PM me if interested . Lightly used machines with some paper profiles and trays available.
Would prefer to sell together. No longer doing events.

Posted 10 Sep 2014
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPow..
How much are you asking for them and what is the print count?

Posted 10 Sep 2014
Pict
Photographer
Pict
Both printers are boxed and away right now but I would expect both are less than 1000 prints as they have had very little use. As a result both are in excellent condition.

Open to offers.

PM me as requested please

Posted 11 Sep 2014
stevarnol
Photographer
stevarnol
Price ??

Posted 11 Sep 2014
Pict
Photographer
Pict
Pict
Open to offers. PM me as requested please
Posted 11 Sep 2014
Pict
Photographer
Pict
Ok so update: I have just tested both printers on a windows 8 PC and both are working perfectly. I'd like to sell as a bundle and this would seem the perfect chance for anyone interested in doing events this Christmas to grab a great set. Heres what I have: http://www.richardfrankfurt.co.uk/mitsubishi-cp-9550dw-dye-sublimation-printer 2qty Mitsubishi 9550DW printers one has a print count of 4536 and the other 318. So both are VERY low. One printer has some slight discolouration to the front plastic where it has not been stored in a box. 2 boxes of 4x6 media (600 prints each) Approx #130 new 1 box of 5x7 media (350 prints) Approx #100 new 2 qty larger catch trays Approx #80 new 1qty CD of bespoke profiles Approx #68 new With the printers at roughly #1000 each new I'd like #1000 for the lot. If no-one interested here will try ebay next week Just worked out that if you set up and sold just the media that I have at #6 per photo you'd pay for the kit and make #8300 in profit
Posted 12 Sep 2014
Edited by Pict 12 Sep 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join