Any good locations to shoot in Essex or Suffolk?

Any good locations to shoot in Essex or Suffolk?

It seems this conversation has now been locked
7 posts
22 Aug 2014
Looking for something abit different other then a hotel room or studio. Anyone know of anything exciting? Would love to do something in a indoor swimming pool. Any help much appreciated

Posted 22 Aug 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Loads of Coast and forest, derelict buildings, big skies, all the stuff on my port practically! Would you shoot underwater?

Posted 22 Aug 2014
beaverray
Photographer
beaverray
Fenland Studio has some great purpose built sets such as street set, pub set, victorian wash room that are different from the standard plain backdrops and have used it many times to give something different although a 90 minute drive from you. Also five minutes from there is a private pool to hire (Peterborough Private Pool Hire) although obviously any people you shoot with will need battery packs if using lighting.

Posted 24 Aug 2014
CCP
Photographer
CCP
What about country parks? There is a really nice one near me, in Essex. Probably a bit boring, for those who have done that to death I suppose. 
Posted 28 Aug 2014
Edited by CCP 28 Aug 2014
RonA
Photographer
RonA
Michelle

Try the FB Group "UK Locations"

Try also local to you (relatively) Canvey Island, concrete car parks of Harlow, Southend

Check the Urban explorer site "28 Days Later"

Good luck!

Ron
Posted 29 Aug 2014
Thanks guys

Posted 7 Oct 2014
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Drove through Epping Forest. ....couple of good meeting haunts as well in the forests....

Posted 9 Oct 2014
Edited by OldMaster 9 Oct 2014
It seems this conversation has now been locked