Dipping my toes back in....

Dipping my toes back in....

11 posts
7 Aug 2014
I am dipping my toes back into the modeling world after a 3 years absence, prior to which I modeled part time for about 3 years. It has taken a little convincing on the part of a photographer friend - Mark Chambers - but I eventually took the plunge and steped back in front of the camera. Please do take a look at my portfolio and let me know what you think. Thank you for your time. 

Emma-Louise 
Posted 7 Aug 2014
paulford
Photographer
paulford
Some good pictures although your main one makes your feet look very big! perspective thing.

Posted 7 Aug 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
You're 5'11" and E-cup but you're missing a trick since none of the images currently in your port portray those attributes at all well. If I hadn't happened to glance at your stats I would never have appreciated them. I guess you're probably trying to build your confidence again but honestly, people ought to be queing up to work with you.

Posted 7 Aug 2014
paulford

Some good pictures although your main one makes your feet look very big! perspective thing.

Thank you And my feet are quite big at a 7.5 but I see what you mean. Overall I don't think its tooo much of a negative distraction in the shot though. 
Posted 7 Aug 2014
marlhamphoto

You're 5'11" and E-cup but you're missing a trick since none of the images currently in your port portray those attributes at all well. If I hadn't happened to glance at your stats I would never have appreciated them. I guess you're probably trying to build your confidence again but honestly, people ought to be queing up to work with you.

Thank you so much for your response. Very much appreciated. I am indeed 5'11'' and seemingly 99% of this is leg, haha. I'm sure in time I will feel more confident and this will see a slightly more flattering translation of my stats in my images. 

Thank you again 
Posted 7 Aug 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
thelittleprincess22

Thank you so much for your response. Very much appreciated. I am indeed 5'11'' and seemingly 99% of this is leg, haha

Haha, well if you ever get anywhere near Kent let me know - I would be delighted to work with you.
Best of luck
Posted 7 Aug 2014
marlhamphoto

Haha, well if you ever get anywhere near Kent let me know - I would be delighted to work with you.
Best of luck

Thank you so much, I would love to work with yourself at somepoint, I shall certainly pop you a line if I am that way. Thanks again. 

Emma-Louise 
Posted 7 Aug 2014
EdenBailey
Photographer
EdenBailey
Hi Emma

Your height and very obvious potential are great assets..so no worries on the modelling front!...I think you just need to find some imaginative and contrasting photographers to broaden your portfolio and justify your promise..!!

Good luck

Glenn x

Posted 9 Aug 2014
Bob
Photographer
Bob
thelittleprincess22

Please do take a look at my portfolio and let me know what you think.

It's interesting enough for me to bookmark you as being a relatively close model who might be suitable for future work.

Bobcheeky
Posted 10 Aug 2014
EdenBailey

Hi Emma Your height and very obvious potential are great assets..so no worries on the modelling front!...I think you just need to find some imaginative and contrasting photographers to broaden your portfolio and justify your promise..!! Good luck Glenn x

Thank you for your comments, I have only included images since returning to the modeling industry as my prior work is not a reflection of how I look or work now. I will be looking to build up a new and varied portfolio to compliment my abilities and look. Thank you again. Kind regards x 
Posted 10 Aug 2014
Bob

It's interesting enough for me to bookmark you as being a relatively close model who might be suitable for future work.

Bobcheeky

Fantastic news Thank you. 
Posted 10 Aug 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join