Text Formatting in Profiles

Text Formatting in Profiles

13 posts
11 Jan 2008
photogenique
Photographer
photogenique

It would be great to be able to add some basic text formatting to our profiles. i.e. BOLD, ITALIC, UNDERLINE, #3333ff>FONT COLOURS, #000000>because the default grey is a bit, er, grey.

#ff0000>pretty   sign5

Posted 11 Jan 2008
matt
Photographer
matt
Okay I'll see what I can do

Posted 11 Jan 2008
photogenique
Photographer
photogenique
matt

Okay I'll see what I can do
thanks Matt  happy6
Posted 11 Jan 2008
Edited by photogenique 11 Jan 2008
photogenique
Photographer
photogenique
Just wondering how this is coming along?

Posted 17 Jan 2008
matt
Photographer
matt

Hi,

I'll get to it as soon as possible, I'm in the middle of prepping a new server at the moment, as you might have noticed the site is running a bit slow in the evenings and sometimes during the day, this new server will speed things up and then I'll be able to get back to the site developments.happy6

Matt

Posted 17 Jan 2008
photogenique
Photographer
photogenique
matt

Hi,

I'll get to it as soon as possible, I'm in the middle of prepping a new server at the moment, as you might have noticed the site is running a bit slow in the evenings and sometimes during the day, this new server will speed things up and then I'll be able to get back to the site developments.happy6

Matt

Hey - a new server sounds cool. 

sign6

Posted 17 Jan 2008
matt

Hi,

Matt

I noticed the site was running slower! This really is a weight off my mind as I thought it was a problem with my laptop!

Back to the original topic, I was only thinking the other day that we should be able to use basic HTML on our profiles, eg <i> italic text </i>  or something to provide a similar result.

I think it would make profiles a lot easier to read and more professional looking happy6

Posted 20 Jan 2008
fotofabulous
Photographer
fotofabulous
Matt - And a spell checker! Lol - I hate plp oo type lik dis!

Posted 24 Jan 2008
bluphoto
Photographer
bluphoto
How did we get on with this? My profile is full of the tags in the right place just waiting for someone to enable the feature...

thanks
Guy
Posted 21 Nov 2008
bluphoto
Photographer
bluphoto
Okay, so how did that server intall go? Are we done with introducing the text formatting yet?

Posted 2 Feb 2014
Matt, you are a busy guy...

I would like, as a model to be able to add an image, when I apply to a particular casting through the Inbox/Outbox system on here. Image would be relevant to the actual casting.It would help photographers perhaps choose which model to use for their particular casting, more easily? Not ALL my images are on my profile.

And indeed,vice versa.If a photographer contacted me with a shoot idea...if an image could be attached - it would be so helpful...
Posted 2 Feb 2014
Tim
Model
Tim
bluphoto

Okay, so how did that server intall go? Are we done with introducing the text formatting yet?

The server install went very well thanks, I'll take a look into this text formatting option.

SuzyMonty

Matt, you are a busy guy...

I would like, as a model to be able to add an image, when I apply to a particular casting through the Inbox/Outbox system on here.....

Hi Suzy, thanks for the suggestion, I'll have a chat with Matt about this one and we'll have a look into it frown
Posted 2 Feb 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
I'm not sure formatting is such a great idea as I'm not looking forward to seeing profiles that look like an explosion in a paint factory. Bold and underlining would be good but I can't see the need for anything else.

Posted 2 Feb 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join