Some recent pictures.

Some recent pictures.

15 posts
31 July 2014
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
Lysander

Model. Joceline.     M.U.A. Claire Shipman.     Designer and stylist.     Claudia Falcieri.
Lysander

Lysander

Claudia Falcieri is a finalist in this years Midlands Fashion Awards. 
Posted 31 July 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
We're you after a portfolio review or just these?

Posted 31 July 2014
I like them! First one is a little dark & lots of shadows but still good
Posted 1 Aug 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Nice location.

Posted 2 Aug 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Poor lighting and composition spoil what might have been an interesting set. The first is just grungy and old looking, the second loses the model behind the stair furniture and the third is just underwhelming.

Posted 4 Aug 2014
RonA
Photographer
RonA
Whilst I agree with the comments made, it might be an idea to read the OP's profile before being so critical.

Posted 6 Aug 2014
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
RonA

Whilst I agree with the comments made, it might be an idea to read the OP's profile before being so critical.

The fact that I have Asperger's syndrome shouldn't stop people from saying what they want to say or change the way in which they normally express themselves.
Posted 7 Aug 2014
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Lysander

The fact that I have Asperger's syndrome shouldn't stop people from saying what they want to say or change the way in which they normally express themselves.

Okay.

Posted 7 Aug 2014
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
Bob

Okay.

smiley
Posted 7 Aug 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
What happened to the photos of you modelling? I'm sure you used to have some in your port.

Posted 7 Aug 2014
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
marlhamphoto

What happened to the photos of you modelling? I'm sure you used to have some in your port.

Scroll down and click on "View image gallery of this persons images on other members profiles".

Also, check out Podvodoy on PP for the most recent portrait of me.  

Posted 7 Aug 2014
Edited by Lysander 7 Aug 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Lysander

Scroll down and click on "View image gallery of this persons images on other members profiles".

Also, check out Podvodoy on PP for the most recent portrait of me.  

Posted 7 Aug 2014
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
Andrei Podvodoy uses an old film Mamiya. He only shot five frames but he sent me a link to the shots. Each one had a different emotional vibe and each one was just as good as this one.
Posted 7 Aug 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Lysander

Andrei Podvodoy uses an old film Mamiya. He only shot five frames but he sent me a link to the shots. Each one had a different emotional vibe and each one was just as good as this one.

It's a very cool portrait. Top drawer IMO.
Posted 7 Aug 2014
HarryC
Photographer
HarryC
marlhamphoto

It's a very cool portrait. Top drawer IMO.

+1
Posted 8 Aug 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join