Pirelli Calendar to Feature First Plus-Sized Model

Pirelli Calendar to Feature First Plus-Sized Model

7 posts
31 July 2014
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Candice Huffine has made history when it was announced that she is the first ever plus-size model to be featured in the Pirelli Calendar 2015.

The size 13 brunette smoulders in a black latex corset and garter that hugs her curvaceous figure.

It marks the first time in the calendar's 50-year history that a plus-size model has been chosen as one of the stars.

The calendar was shot by famous fashion photographer Stephen Meisel.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2708902/First-look-plus-size-model-Candice-Huffine-leather-latex-images-fetish-themed-Pirelli-Calendar-released.html

Any thoughts...?

Best regards
Paul

Posted 31 July 2014
Edited by Paul_Jones 31 July 2014
nessie
Photographer
nessie
My thoughts? Yes please!! Lovely curves and stunning. More than suitable for Pirelli.

Posted 31 July 2014
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPow..
I've read the article and sincerely hope that the final images are better than those in the Mail. As for Candice Huffine, I've not seen her before, but the styling shots in the article come straight out of the 60's, not good in my opinion.

Incidentally, I thought that womens clothes sizes were always and even number 4-6 being fashion model, 8-10 being commercial and 12-14 being plus, these are UK sizes, US sizes are 2 down, thus it is possible to be a size zero, albeit more than a little emaciated.

Posted 31 July 2014
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Lovely, she reminds me of Raquel Welch.
Posted 31 July 2014
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Michelin has had a plus size model since 1894...
Posted 6 Aug 2014
paulford
Photographer
paulford
About bloody time.
Posted 7 Aug 2014
MaoZhu
Photographer
MaoZhu
Hugh
Michelin has had a plus size model since 1894...
I thought I saw one of these walking down my local high street the other day in a red top and black leggings!!!
Posted 10 Aug 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join