what can i add??

5 posts
23 July 2014
Hi i'm fairly new to this site, i'm not even sure how many images i'm allowed to upload to begin with so I guess that's my first question? Also what can I add to my port that it might be missing, I have a ton of images so it would help if I knew what you would like to see.
Posted 23 July 2014
Liteangle
Photographer
Liteangle
As free member you can upload ten images. The system will stop you when you hit the limit.

Add your measurements.

One image is repeated, remove one of them.

The most basic requirement is to have simple well exposed images that show what you look like - full length standing to show your figure and portraits to show your face, all without significant re-touching. It's the full length that you are missing. The Oliver Harris work is easily the best, perhaps you have a full length standing shot from that shoot. Hopefully the general standard of the images will improve as you work with better photographers.

Good luck with your modelling.

Posted 24 July 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Maybe include lingerie in your notes as you've got it in your pics? Other than that I think you've given us a pretty clear idea of your look, not too much to say really. My impression is you'd be a handy model to make a good picture with, hopefully you'll have an opportunity to do so soon and give your portfolio more impact, but it's not bad currently really (you've seen some of the others right?)
Posted 24 July 2014
Thank you. I do have lots of other images so that gives me an idea of what else I can add.

Posted 24 July 2014
keithpics
Photographer
keithpics
I feel you should change the main image. It doesn't show clearly enough what you look like and isn't appealing. If that main image doesn't entice people to look further they'll never know what else is in your portfolio.

Posted 30 July 2014
Edited by keithpics 30 July 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join