Best photographer for baby shots?

Best photographer for baby shots?

14 posts
20 July 2014
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Hi guys,

I'm looking for recommendations on the best photographer to approach about baby pictures?!
I want to get my little boy into modelling & also want some proper images to show him how tiny he was!

Hope someone can help.

I need someone thats used to dealing in photographing babies.
Posted 20 July 2014
Renton
Photographer
Renton
Depending on the childs age photographing babies is very not a difficult skill. As they get older it takes more skill to get their attention and looking good so it really depends on their age I guess. With regards agencies I like Scallywags and Norriecarr, personally I wouldn't pay for pictures of the child unless its for you, but childrens agencies will charge a fee for being on the books, this is normal but going to castings with them will earn the gardian a fee, usually about £15 (for travel).

Posted 21 July 2014
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
Like other agencies, all you need is a standard few shots, and email it to them.

Elizabeth Smith & Scallywags, Norriecarr but as the song goes "Don't put your child on the stage Mrs Robinson"

You might think that the little darling is wonderful but then so are many other thousands.

Your choice obviously.

Posted 21 July 2014
Edited by Keltica 21 July 2014
Renton
Photographer
Renton
There are 000's of kids on the books of a lot of agencies but if the child enjoys it and you don't take it too seriously then cool, money for the uni fund.

Posted 21 July 2014
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
I was unaware I asked for opinions on baby modelling.

Posted 22 July 2014
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Hopefully someone will recommend someone for some pictutes.
Not just for modelling like I mentioned.

I want him to have what I never had. Tiny bubb memories

Posted 22 July 2014
GlasgowPhotographer
Photographer
GlasgowPhoto..
Does it matter where in the UK?

Posted 22 July 2014
Cody
Model
Cody
You could try Damien mcgillicuddy

Posted 22 July 2014
oscar
Photographer
oscar
Are you prepared to travel and how far?
What is your budget?

Posted 23 July 2014
Renton
Photographer
Renton
http://emmatunbridgephotography.viewbook.com/overview-1

One of the best I know personally, tests a bit as well.

Posted 25 July 2014
Chelsea White! x

Posted 27 Aug 2014
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
I shoot babies day in day out if you are interested and do not mind a bit of travel.

Mc GIllicuddy is bloody good of course but would not be cheap unless you just happened to pickt he time he was running a course. From talking to previous models I've done this for you do not need anything too special . The important part is updating on a regular basis as babies change so fast.

Posted 28 Aug 2014
SolarRed
Photographer
SolarRed
Sarah Wilkes Photography

Posted 1 Sep 2014
RonA
Photographer
RonA
Try your local "Net Mums" site.

I'm on our local NM site and used Gregory Brown's home studio in London for the shoot. 
Posted 1 Sep 2014
Edited by RonA 1 Sep 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join