Indemnity insurance suggestions.

Indemnity insurance suggestions.

6 posts
15 June 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
I have a quote from Auduki at £105pa for £75k of indemnity assurance for weddings, if anything I was surprised how cheap that seems. Any other recommendations before I pay up?

Posted 15 June 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
I take it this doesn't have public liability insurance included (which many, if not most venues will insist on).

It's worth looking at the amount of PA insurance as well. Some venues where I live simply aren't content with the basic £1,000,000 and I've had requirement examples of £2m and 5m.

Posted 15 June 2014
magpie1
Photographer
magpie1
Assume this is professional indemnity insurance, you could also try Towergate, as well.

Posted 15 June 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Thank you, I'll have a look at tower gate.
I've got my public liability with Photoguard currently as I'm loathe to change insurers for my gear ( PL insurance thrown in with that policy) as when I've used Photoguard I've found them first class. I think they'll scale up PL though if needed. Just didn't come up with a very keen price for professional indemnity I thought.

Posted 15 June 2014
theperfectgentleman
Photographer
theperfectge..
profilepictures

Thank you, I'll have a look at tower gate. I've got my public liability with Photoguard currently as I'm loathe to change insurers for my gear ( PL insurance thrown in with that policy) as when I've used Photoguard I've found them first class. I think they'll scale up PL though if needed. Just didn't come up with a very keen price for professional indemnity I thought.

Hi.
Why dont you chalenge your present insurers with your quote.
Insurance is so competative today they will match or better any quote you get.
One word of caution watch the renewal quote.

Posted 15 June 2014
Stibnite
Photographer
Stibnite
Glover and Howe are decent you can speak to a human being in Essex and seem to Taylor to your needs, my gear was with them as well so not sure what they will be like on their own.

Posted 16 June 2014
Edited by Stibnite 17 June 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join