Neeeeeewbie

It seems this conversation has now been locked
8 posts
29 May 2014
Thought I would introduce myself I'm Jen from Milton Keynes. Just joined & looking for fellow creatives to collaborate
Posted 29 May 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
Welcome to PS The one with square pupils is a bit disconcerting but other than they're all just a little bit samey which I'm sure will change in due course. Have fun and good luck
Posted 29 May 2014
For a new profile i think its a very pretty one and can see it growing very fast x

Posted 29 May 2014
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Welcome to PS. Your port is a very good start.

Posted 29 May 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Since its portfolio review you invited. Good face, figure, great smile and great hair colour. You could do with a full length lingerie or swimwear perhaps to give a better view of body type.
Current stuff is tasteful, which I a good sign as a start point I think. Certainly I'd be comfortable about getting some good pictures if we were to shoot together, and your notes sound positive and interested.
Good stuff so far then.

Posted 29 May 2014
NATKINS
Photographer
NATKINS
She didn't last long…!

Posted 30 May 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
I wonder how many dozens of sleazy offers landed in her inbox within hours of joining?

Posted 30 May 2014
Purestorm
Photographer
Purestorm
RedChecker

I wonder how many dozens of sleazy offers landed in her inbox within hours of joining?

The answer to that question is none.
The ex-member received next to no incoming mail before she requested portfolio deletion.

Posted 30 May 2014
It seems this conversation has now been locked