New here, what do you think of my 10? :)

New here, what do you think of my 10? :)

7 posts
22 May 2014
vixiev
Model
vixiev
hey everyone! I'm new to this site, and just getting a feel for it before i decide weather to sign up for a fuller account. just interested in opinions of the 10 shots I've got and if any should be taken off in favor of anything i'm missing. thanks for looking
Posted 22 May 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
They're awful, bloody awful. But welcome to the site
Posted 22 May 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
I had a quick look and thought you'd covered the basics pretty well really. Can't now recall anything of a fashion nature but I'd assume most of your work would be art nude anyway. Hated the picture with you appearing to kiss the other lady, mostly the photographers fault for creating a lame looking situation though ( or yours for believing its a useful advert in your portfolio)

I expect you'll do quite well for a while, and with good model and business skills might do better for longer. Best of luck.

Posted 22 May 2014
vixiev
Model
vixiev
thanks for your comments
Posted 22 May 2014
BicycleRacer
Photographer
BicycleRacer
Good start Vixiev I like the black & white images and the sofa shot the most Hope all goes well for you, Steve.
Posted 22 May 2014
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
You've made a really good start to your port. Keep up the good work, do more shoots, get better and enjoy the process. Good luck.

Posted 23 May 2014
Gorgeous face with nice natural full-figure. Nice variety of shots, although the last image with the rope in the shape of a pentagram is rather dark

Posted 21 June 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join