new and seeking advice, what do you think of my portfolio

new and seeking advice, what do you think of my portfolio

4 posts
20 May 2014
New and seeking advice, what do you'all think about the portfolio, appreciate the comments
Posted 20 May 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Pics are pretty good really, certainly give a fair idea of you to potential clients. There's nothing which shows topless or glamour both of which you mention in your notes.

You need a spell check, and you need a sandwich if you actually do weigh 35kg at 5'11".

Posted 20 May 2014
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
itsaguything

New and seeking advice, what do you'all think about the portfolio, appreciate the comments

It's not a bad selection of images, and they clearly show us what you look like.  However, the thing that struck me was that you have the exact same facial expression on every photo.  A kind of nonchalant / disdainful look.  Whizz through them all quickly and see if you agree.

Male modelling isn't all about looking 'moody'.  Show us that you can smile; that you can convey emotion; that you can show some personality and can act.

Just my personal opinions.  No offence intended.

Best regards
Paul

Posted 20 May 2014
marlhamphoto
Photographer
marlhamphoto
These three are far better than the others IMHO:

Maybe you have a couple more from that shoot which you can use to replace the others with? At least until you get a few more shoots in the bag.

Good luck
Posted 20 May 2014
Edited by marlhamphoto 20 May 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join