Congratulations to the photographers and models

Congratulations to the photographers and models

16 posts
15 April 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
I see Paul Raymond magazines has released their nominations for their 2014 awards which includes some of the models listed on here.

They've also included a photographer category this year and a couple of members have made it into the nominees. It's a pity they couldn't spell Mr Thomson's first name correctly, but hey. It's also a bit odd that they didn't include Adam Robertson as he seems to shoot the most for their magazines.

Anyway well done all. It's good to see you getting recognition for all your hardwork including the photographers.

Posted 15 April 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
HowardJ

It's also a bit odd that they didn't include Adam Robertson as he seems to shoot the most for their magazines. 

I thought Adam mostly shot fashion stuff, unless you're getting confused with Adam Turner (who I believe shoots a lot for those magazines).
Posted 15 April 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
RedChecker
I thought Adam mostly shot fashion stuff, unless you're getting confused with Adam Turner (who I believe shoots a lot for those magazines).
Could be. I'm easily confused. still odd that he wasn't included.
Posted 15 April 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Shame they didn't spell Ian's name right though
Posted 15 April 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
RedChecker
Shame they didn't spell Ian's name right though
yeah but Ian is probably used to it.
Posted 15 April 2014
IainT
Photographer
IainT
HowardJ
Could be. I'm easily confused. still odd that he wasn't included.
Adam and Colby are employed by the company as staff photographers, so perhaps that rules them out? Got to admit I didn't even know there was such a thing ongoing, but thanks for pointing it out..
Posted 15 April 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
IainT
Adam and Colby are employed by the company as staff photographers, so perhaps that rules them out? Got to admit I didn't even know there was such a thing ongoing, but thanks for pointing it out..
I think the photographer part is new this year. I think voting runs until September so you have a while to wait. Maybe it'll be an early Christmas present for you?
Posted 15 April 2014
IainT
Photographer
IainT
HowardJ
I think the photographer part is new this year. I think voting runs until September so you have a while to wait. Maybe it'll be an early Christmas present for you?
To be honest if its a genuine vote, I doubt if I have any realistic chance against people like DDF, Holly Randall and Digital Desire (Hick's old crew)
Posted 15 April 2014
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
IainT

To be honest if its a genuine vote, I doubt if I have any realistic chance against people like DDF, Holly Randall and Digital Desire (Hick's old crew)

Just googled 'Paul Raymond Awards'.
And the Nominations are...

well done Iain.  cheeky

Posted 15 April 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
IainT
just don't go posting on forums, Facebook and twitter offering to post pics of you with your boobs out or naked in return for votes. Ok?
Posted 15 April 2014
MadMod
Make Up Artist
MadMod
HowardJ

just don't go posting on forums, Facebook and twitter offering to post pics of you with your boobs out or naked in return for votes.
Spoilsport!!!!!
VFMs are prohibited on our forums but if cute little Mr T posts pics elsewhere please let us know.
Chosin has just gone off for a lie down after swooning at the mere thought of it.

Posted 15 April 2014
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
MadMod

.....  #800080">if cute little Mr T posts pics elsewhere please let us know.

Did someone say we have to vote for Mr T?

smiley

Posted 15 April 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Paul_Jones
Did someone say we have to vote for Mr T?
Well Dave Beecham is on here too as davelefant. Scott Ward is also a member on here. I've not heard of Darren before though. So let's not be biased. Other photographers are available.
Posted 15 April 2014
Edited by HowardJ 15 April 2014
IainT
Photographer
IainT
HowardJ
Well Dave Beecham is on here too as davelefant. Scott Ward is also a member on here. I've not heard of Darren before though. So let's not be biased. Other photographers are available.
Darren McCormack http://www.purestorm.com/dazglam And Holly Randall http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holly_Randall
Posted 15 April 2014
Edited by IainT 15 April 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
IainT
Darren McCormack http://www.purestorm.com/dazglam And Holly Randall http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holly_Randall
yeah I've heard of Holly Randall. Isn't she the daughter of famous photographer Suzi Randall? I've seen dazglam around on here too.
Posted 15 April 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join