Aerofoil eyebrows

Aerofoil eyebrows

28 posts
30 March 2014
johnlp
Photographer
johnlp
I know it's just fashion, and if I hang about long enough they'll go away, but how did anyone think they look attractive, unless of course they are designed to distract you from what is below.

Why?
Posted 30 March 2014
What on earth are Aerofoil eyebrows?

Posted 30 March 2014
I googled "Aerofoil eyebrows" just to see what they are...

This was the first hit so I'm guessing its your nickname for a certain shape of brow or something because google doesn't know what the hell they are..

Posted 30 March 2014
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
According to good old Wikipedia, aerofoil is an aircraft-related type term, supposedly referring to the shape of a wing/propellor/rotor, so I'm guessing aerofoil is a nickname for a certain bold eyebrow shape? Some styles of dramatic eyebrow shape I personally find quite cool, especially on alternative-styled people, others I think look a bit silly.

Posted 30 March 2014
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
So, in summary, a question that no-one understands is a stupid question.

Posted 30 March 2014
magpie1
Photographer
magpie1
I understood the shape the OP was referring to, maybe should have put Aerofoil in quotes.

Posted 30 March 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Why not have a pop at tattoos fake boobs, false lashes, extensions etc too, you know, really enjoy yourself?

Posted 30 March 2014
oceanova
Photographer
oceanova
Ok if it's room 101 time.

young blokes who have jeans slung low with boxers on show

any phone voting Tv programs

people who like to be negative just for being negative sake (lots on this site)

4x4 vehicles when you don't own horses, trailers or live on a farm ie you have no need for one

Posted 30 March 2014
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
magpie1
I understood the shape the OP was referring to, maybe should have put Aerofoil in quotes.
Which angle are you looking at the aerofoil from ?
Posted 30 March 2014
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
oceanova
Ok if it's room 101 time. people who like to be negative just for being negative sake (lots on this site)
Sullen Faeces springs to mind. For an example (of which there are many) you only have to look at his 'If nobody understands the question, then it must be a stupid question' post in this thread. A troll whose sole purpose on here, it seems, is to ridicule and belittle.
Posted 31 March 2014
Edited by PaulManuell 30 March 2014
johnlp
Photographer
johnlp
Hi,

Yes I tried, and failed, to load up an image of what I meant. But Purple Girl is spot on.

I've now discovered they're called "Scouse Brows".

I'll try to be more positive next time with my likes, rather than my dislikes.

Posted 31 March 2014
After growing up in the late 90s/early 00s world of wriggly, plucked to extinction caterpillars of eyebrows I'm glad to see the strong brow come back in to its own.

Posted 31 March 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
They sound kinda cool to me.

Can men have them too?

Posted 31 March 2014
Ah! Kate Middleton apparently has 'Scouse Brows'

Brook Shields made 'BIG' eyebrows the cool thing to have in the 1980's...

IF you have an Under Active Thyroid...then a third of eyebrow is missing in most cases, anyway...

I saw that one woman had her new eyebrows tatooed on, and then said they had ruined her life, as they looked so weird...

Anyway, found these pix on 'Scouse Brows' ...

http://www.google.com/search?q=scouse+brows&nord=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=LkQ5U4P1NIeo0AWa0YE4&sqi=2&ved=0CCQQsAQ&biw=1064&bih=526
Posted 31 March 2014
Audrey Hepburn made Scouse Brows fashionable in the 1950's, so nothing is new.. and 'Yes' Howard, men can have them toolaugh.
Posted 31 March 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join