Recently updated :-)

Recently updated :-)

18 posts
4 Feb 2014
Hi all I have recently added a few new photos to my portfolio, what do you think? It's open for discussion, although please don't be too harsh! I do realise that I need some outstanding photos (I have never done any TF work since I started, probably why I don't have any!) Anyway, I do want to concentrate more on Art Nude (although I used to think I was too 'big'), Fetish and such like.. As I am going to leave the 'adult industry' (you heard it here first!) Thanks for all your input in advance Roxy
Posted 4 Feb 2014
anthon
Photographer
anthon
hi roxy. love your new main image
Posted 4 Feb 2014
Thanks very much!
Posted 4 Feb 2014
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
I just sat with Lisa (www.Lisaviolet.co.UK) and saw your updates, we were both impressed with your look and figure, but both kinda fancied dragging you off your normal styling to do something a bit different. If you're up for a shoot with us both sometime, do give us a shout
Posted 4 Feb 2014
Edited by profilepictures 4 Feb 2014
Thanks for the advice will definitely take it onboard
Posted 4 Feb 2014
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
ibvpsifh piegew0pe p0we8ywephfe0w8ywfh8ishfaspi << sorry just choked enlightened
Posted 5 Feb 2014
Is that good/bad? haha

Posted 5 Feb 2014
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
RoxyMendez

Is that good/bad? haha

haha good of course

Posted 5 Feb 2014
TheShinyOne
Photographer
TheShinyOne
You have a great figure, Roxy, sure you can work successfully to art nude style if you wish. Try something more beauty-focused maybe, for a change, or working with a MUA for some alternative looks ?

Posted 6 Feb 2014
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Hi Roxy

There's not a bad photo on your portfolio.  It's hard to choose, but I'd say these are my personal favourites:

See you next week...

Paul
Posted 6 Feb 2014
Thanks so much guys x

Posted 7 Feb 2014
RealityImaging
Photographer
RealityImagi..
Hi Roxy. My personal favourite in the new selection is this one: http://images.purestorm.com/z-images10/imageupload12/RoxyMendez_62530630.jpg?1826295053 (which in case it doesn't load, is the one where you have your feet on the sofa, shoulders on the floor and hand on your lady bits!) The only distracting I see in that image is the corner of the fireplace which I would have edited out I also have to say you have an excellent main profile picture. One thing that surprises me a little is the lack of an image with the Malvern's? The location you are in is awesome, especially the British Camp area so that may be worth a consideration? Cheers, RI
Posted 10 Feb 2014
Hi RealityImaging. Thanks very much. Yes, I am missing out. I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful place, yet noone's brave enough to shoot me on the Malverns just now! Too cold! haha Roxy
Posted 10 Feb 2014
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
RoxyMendez
I do realise that I need some outstanding photos (I have never done any TF work since I started, probably why I don't have any!)
Personally, I think you DO have some outstanding photos, but I'm very curious as to why you think doing some TF shoots would give you better photos than paid shoots. I've never heard that before. Thanks Roxy.
Posted 10 Feb 2014
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
PaulManuell

Personally, I think you DO have some outstanding photos, but I'm very curious as to why you think doing some TF shoots would give you better photos than paid shoots. I've never heard that before. Thanks Roxy.

I would hazard a guess that a photographer who is good enough that they don't need to pay models could produce a better standard of photos than those that do have to pay models. Doesn't always work with TF as some photographers don't pay and are not very good, but that is the models choice to avoid those.
Posted 10 Feb 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join