Hello :) :)

9 posts
1 Feb 2014
Good morning everyone frown

Just thought i'd pop by and say hello and hope your all well. I know it's been a while since i've chatted on a forum and i thought its time to get back as missed you all and theres lots of new members too frowncheeky Hello.... 

I've been busy concentrating on other business projects and now there off the ground and going well, i'm now back modelling full time and very excited to work with new and past photographers. I've made so many lovely friends over the years and very thankful to all who have helped me a long the way. 

Hope your all having a great weekend 

Emma xx

http://www.purestorm.com/view-casting-call.aspx?id=133911
Posted 1 Feb 2014
Baldrick
Photographer
Baldrick
Hello Emma Thought I would say hi all the rest must be asleep lol Glad you are doing well it's nice to hear rather than doom and gloom . You are a beautiful lady with a very good mix of images on your port. I am sure you will continue to be busy,all the best to you. Regards Kevin.
Posted 1 Feb 2014
Edited by Baldrick 1 Feb 2014
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Welcome back Emma
Posted 1 Feb 2014
Hi Kevin Lol Thankyou And thankyou for the lovely reply Take care and hopefully we'll chat again some time. Emma x
Posted 1 Feb 2014
Thanks frown x 

pompeytog

Welcome back Emma

Posted 1 Feb 2014
Hi Emma, glad to hear things are back on track after the car accident.

You have an amazing look and are a top notch model, with a great personality and kind heart to boot.

Wishing you all the best for your modelling career and for the studio that you and Neil have worked so hard to set up.cheeky
Have a GREAT 2014 coolSuzy x
Posted 1 Feb 2014
Hi Suzy Thankyou very much thankyou for the lovely comments and you know i think your great too Hope your well and keep up the great work xx
Posted 1 Feb 2014
Tim
Model
Tim
Hi Emma, Hope your having a grand weekend so far? It's great to see your back and wishing you all the best for 2014 Tim.
Posted 1 Feb 2014
Hi Tim Thankyou and the same to you Emma x
Posted 5 Feb 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join