Androgyny and Boudoir

Androgyny and Boudoir

14 posts
27 Jan 2014
I had a great shoot with Cathy (makeupbycathy) and IainT at the weekend and we focused on a few ideas during the day.

Cathy had seen my previous Androgynous work and wanted to experiment on me herself as she hadn't done this kind of make-up before. Iain, well, he didn't have much choice in the matter! Haha.

I just want to share the images with you rather than request any kind of 'review'- everyone involved is more than happy with the shots but as it's been yeeeears since I have posted anything on here image wise I thought these would be fun to share with you all!

Enjoy

P.s Yes, the model is indeed me in ALL of them

Girly time!!

9. Colour or...

10. Mono?

Thank you for taking the time to look!

Artemis Fauna

Posted 27 Jan 2014
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Strewth!

I do like the attitude you've lent to the male ones, understated and well-observed.

Is that Iain's chopper?

Posted 27 Jan 2014
bravepioneer
Photographer
bravepioneer
Amazing. You grow a better 'beard' than I ever could. And dare I say, you're way more handsome too...

Bizzare!
Posted 27 Jan 2014
Edited by bravepioneer 27 Jan 2014
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisast..
Wow, Colin Farrell's hair is really growing out!
Posted 28 Jan 2014
Its scary when you go "bloke" because I find myself going "offt he's hot" then realise its you.. That creeps me out!!
Posted 28 Jan 2014
Sdeve
Photographer
Sdeve
It would have been interesting to see shots with the feminine accoutrements, but retaining the 'beard' and the hat. Good images all round for all that. he sort that annoy me because I can't match them.
Posted 29 Jan 2014
Fox2006
Photographer
Fox2006
The Sam pics are bloody great.....the only thing that gives it away is the ear tubes, the rest is spot on.

...and the girlie ones has stopped me questioning my sexuality..lol.
Posted 29 Jan 2014
Edited by Fox2006 29 Jan 2014
TheChrisS
Photographer
TheChrisS
Awesome photos.

I actually showed this transformation to a friend at work today, and incredibly it turns out that she's friends with you in real life. Small world (I'm sure she's been in contact with you today?)

Posted 29 Jan 2014
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
...."Its scary when you go "bloke" because I find myself going "offt he's hot" then realise its you.. That creeps me out!!"

You think you have problems!!

Amazing..and in stark contrast, the lingerie set...did I say amazing.

There you go..not a review as such!

Is this your home....?

Posted 29 Jan 2014
Thank you for all the comments!

W4pictures- The chopper is mine- my first ever auction purchase and it's first modelling debut.

Chrissie- Oo err missus! Don't forget the dynamite incident hehe

Sdeve- last year I did some selfies and included a topless shot of me as a bloke, it looks odd (was part of the idea) but is this what you meant?

TheChrisS- A real life friend, hmm, I have a few of those (only a few) mail Who was it?

OldMaster- the location is indeed my Georgian home! I'm shooting from here a lot and more than happy to take on more bookings

Thanks again folks!

Posted 29 Jan 2014
Edited by ArtemisFauna 29 Jan 2014
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
I love #1, and the attitude in #6 is fab.
Posted 29 Jan 2014
DCox
Photographer
DCox
I think that the dark hair makes you look gorgeous.

Posted 4 Feb 2014
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
ArtemisFauna

Thank you for all the comments!

W4pictures- The chopper is mine- my first ever auction purchase and it's first modelling debut.

Chrissie- Oo err missus! Don't forget the dynamite incident hehe

Sdeve- last year I did some selfies and included a topless shot of me as a bloke, it looks odd (was part of the idea) but is this what you meant?

TheChrisS- A real life friend, hmm, I have a few of those (only a few) mail Who was it?

OldMaster- the location is indeed my Georgian home! I'm shooting from here a lot and more than happy to take on more bookings

Thanks again folks!

off topic i know but how did you light these selfiees lol ? xx
Posted 5 Feb 2014
Sdeve
Photographer
Sdeve
ArtemisFauna
Yes indeed. A "geezer's" head on your body is a contrast indeed, and one very worth experimenting with. The first images you posted on this thread are really a brilliant combination of a great model and a great photographer, but I would query whether they would fit the term 'androgyny', as anyone viewing them is most likely to think they are pictures of a youngish (from my perspective!) and ever so slightly less than heterosexual lad. Just shows how good the set up was though. Whatever your thoughts, keep posting the pictures.
Posted 5 Feb 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join