Bad Habits

9 posts
20 Jan 2014
stefanschiefer
Photographer
stefanschiefer
"Bad Habits" I thought I would put out a little post to see what everyone's "bad" photography/modelling habits are. I always take 2 photos for every one, my camera roll is just duplicates because I'm afraid I may have missed it the first time haha. I also always count down "3,2,1" when I'm shooting portraits, it annoys me, so it must annoy everyone else haha. Would anyone else like to share.......
Posted 20 Jan 2014
digimarx
Photographer
digimarx
Why do you think the things you do are bad habits? I sometimes countdown "3,2,1" because sometimes I don't get the shots I want

Posted 20 Jan 2014
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Forgetting spare batteries for the triggers & lightmeter (it's happened more than once).

Posted 20 Jan 2014
RedChecker
Forgetting spare batteries for the triggers & lightmeter (it's happened more than once).
AMEN! totally do this.... and spare flash cards... and once i forgot any flash card....
Posted 20 Jan 2014
Jackass
Photographer
Jackass
I once went into a dimly lit forest then realised I'd forgotten to bring the flash. The ISO was off the scale and them images turned out to be pretty useless.

Posted 21 Jan 2014
barone
Photographer
barone
I have the habit of not knowing where I've put my camera down....
Posted 21 Jan 2014
dannyrich
Photographer
dannyrich
barone

I have the habit of not knowing where I've put my camera down....

Im very much the same! 
Posted 21 Jan 2014
CliveLawrence
Photographer
CliveLawrence
I thought it was just me - forgetting where the camera is! To develop that, if this is considered in the category of bad habits, or just plain stoopid, or dementia, I left a camera on a chair at Cafe Rouge in Windsor and it was only when returning to the car, that the model, on suggesting a possible shoot scene, I remembered and ran back at Olympic speed to find it still there.

Posted 21 Jan 2014
Edited by CliveLawrence 21 Jan 2014
katiesoze
Photographer
katiesoze
Keeping one of my lenses in a paper prescription bag.

Posted 22 Jan 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join