January Sale at Millwood Photography Studios, Greater Manchester

January Sale at Millwood Photography Studios, Greater Manchester

1 post
6 Jan 2014
JPR31AB
Studio
JPR31AB
Hi Guys and Gals As a fellow photographer I would like to make you aware of my new studio in Stalybridge, Greater Manchester. I believe my studio is pretty unique in terms of available space and equipment and may therefore be of interest for you. Set over two floors of a converted Mill there are lots of different shooting opportunities. There is an infinity cove, a barn yard set, Mediterranean set, Victorian bathroom set, four poster bed, lounges, a piano to mention but a few of the facilities on offer. The studio also has under floor heating to keep the models happy too! All the lighting are Bowens 500's and there are numerous modifiers, gels, backdrops etc for you to use also. This January I am offering a promotion whereby studio hire is £25 per hour or £95 for 4 or for a full day £185. This offers truly fantastic value for money and I am very confident once you have used the studio then you would certainly be back! Please take a look at the studio profile here on Purestorm and also there is a promotional video for you to peruse on my website: www.millwoodphotostudios.co.uk May I take this opportunity to wish you all the best for 2014 and look forward to hearing from you soon Kind Regards Jamie
Posted 6 Jan 2014
Edited by JPR31AB 6 Jan 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join