OMG!

11 posts
19 Dec 2013
Fisherface
Make Up Artist
Fisherface
I've just uploaded some new pics and was showing my boyfriend how Purestorm works.  I showed him the page of newly uploaded images and the poor man had to endure the most hideous vision!  I'm sure some of you saw it!  I now have the task of reassuring him this site isnt all bad!  He is speechless!

Posted 19 Dec 2013
magpie1
Photographer
magpie1
I agree this is an entirely inappropriate image, hope the moderators take action soon.

Posted 19 Dec 2013
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Hairy bum gyno shot
Posted 19 Dec 2013
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Posted 19 Dec 2013
HMansfield
Photographer
HMansfield
That's clearly not the girl in the rest of the profile, either. Somebody accessing her account that shouldn't be, perhaps?

Posted 19 Dec 2013
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Her other two model site accounts don't show any activity today and you are right, the image looks like someone else and not in keeping with other pictures she has posted.

Smells of a hacked account. Let's see what the Mods make of it

Posted 19 Dec 2013
HMansfield
Photographer
HMansfield
Considering the pose that woman's in, I'm not surprised it smells.

Posted 19 Dec 2013
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
The pictures gone and the models profile makes reference to her account being hacked

Moderator Input
This issue highlights why members should Log Out at the end of an online session
and should also keep their password secret from other users of their computer/device.

Posted 19 Dec 2013
Edited by WebModerator 20 Dec 2013
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecooked
How do you view newly uploaded images?

Posted 20 Dec 2013
Edited by Rawandthecooked 20 Dec 2013
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
I see endless bad santa's, orange people, comic book characters and various £3.50 lingerie sets; I fear even these aren't what your beau has been shocked by. Is it possible to apologise to him, from us all?

Posted 20 Dec 2013
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Rawandthecooked

How do you view newly uploaded images?

On the home page look under the 12 main images, there is a clicky link saying 'view more images'.

Posted 20 Dec 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join